Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • The Prince's new clothes?
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Google: “prince harry site:tmz.com”
    That is all 😯

zokes
    Free Member

Why would you try to find that? 😯

Stoner
    Free Member

you wouldnt. Published elsewhere, but UK press arent likely to re-print it are they?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Army officer on leave gets drunk and drops trou. Hardly going to set the world aflame, is it?

😉

Stoner
    Free Member

At least he’s not wearing anything embarrassing… 🙂

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Good on him.

Are people really shocked by this sort of thing?

ETA: Blurry pics…sure they weren’t fake? If I was a Prince Harry lookalike I’d spend every weekend in Vegas!

wrecker
    Free Member

Army officer on leave gets drunk and drops trou. Hardly going to set the world aflame, is it?

Absolutely spot on.

wallop

He is a ledge.

emma82
    Free Member

ha, just seen this on the news and wondered why there was no thread. Nothing wrong with a game of hide the sausage 😆 god bless him and all he rides an all that. bet Philip is proper proud.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Absolutely spot on.
    Except we pay a fortune for him and his family including I assume some protection officers who were there etc

He is meant to represent the nation and this has probably led to him having less dignity now as an ambassador- would an actual paid representative of the state[ ambassador for example] did this on some down time

Apart from his role as a royal its a non story.

DezB
    Free Member

I’m in Ireland and he’s nekkid on the front pages here. Durrty boy.

hels
    Free Member

More respect (or perhaps less derision) for that than for his auntie Sarah selling time with her ex-hubbie to people she thought were investors but who were in fact reporters. Both shabby and stupid.

Trimix
    Free Member

Poor chap cant live a normal life, cant get a normal job and the world is watching.

He chose none of this, just an accident of who his parents are.

Hopefully normal people will see him as a normal bloke haveing fun, just like we all do. Sadly some will come up with their own reasons for him to be something that suits them, not him.

The media will hound him till his life is more intollerable than it is now. If I were him I tell the world to get stuffed, resign from the monerchy and try to live a normal life without other peoples expectations.

souldrummer
    Free Member

Unfortunately, as an Army officer he has standards to uphold. He might be due an interview with his CO when he goes back to his unit.

hels
    Free Member

I hope somebody takes a camera to that souldrummer !

souldrummer
    Free Member

hels – TBH nothing would surprise me!!!

snax

He was upholding one of the highest traditions of the British Military… Getting Naked! Good chap! Been there done that, got a bollocking from my CO who was also naked at the time… guess I’m just mighty lucky that I didnt have the worlds press on me… Yes maybe he should know better, but then why should he… Have none of us been young?

mudshark
    Free Member

It’s good to be the King…ish.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuMQjKiaDTg[/video]

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

His father said “Oh well, boys will be boys.” Prince Charles on the other hand, is said to be disappointed.

hels
    Free Member

Snax – naked at the time of the CO bollocking ? Again, pictures…

labsey
    Free Member

As a tax-payer, I endorse this behaviour.

Trimix
    Free Member

Actually, the more I think about it, the more Id like to buy the guy a beer. Top bloke – who the hell wouldnt do the same ?

busydog
    Free Member

Hopefully normal people will see him as a normal bloke haveing fun, just like we all do

Agreed

What happened to the Las Vegas motto: “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”

I lived in Las Vegas for 11 years during my 20’s/30’s and not much in those pictures that one couldn’t find at most swimming pools or at the lake (except Harry of course)

So far, not much ado being made here in the US, but I suppose I should wait for Enterntainment Tonight or similar “entertainment” show to blow it all out of proportion.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Hopefully normal people will see him as a normal bloke haveing fun

That is what I always think when I say a naked royal person who is third in line to the throne…there is just a normal bloke having fun.

Whether he or I like it and i know I dont, it is immaterial.
    He may be many things but normal bloke is not amongst them.
    Still at least it was not a Nazi uniform so he seems to be maturing

thegreatape
    Free Member

His arsehole looks a bit sore (2nd picture). Maybe Izal is popular in Las Vegas? Or curry.

crankboy
    Free Member

It must be truely embarrassing to be the guy from channel 4 news tonight ” is that what you call a job showing women in the street pictures of a naked man to get a reaction ”

brooess
    Free Member

Max Clifford on R4 ‘of course there will people who have a problem with it, people with bad sex lives’ 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

That is what I always think when I say a naked royal person who is third in line to the throne

You have a lot of experience of that sort of thing? 😯

zokes
    Free Member

All over the papers here in Oz 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

😀 @ aracer but I did not go to the right school 😥

john_drummer
    Free Member

H: “what happens in vegas, stays in vegas, right?”
    pals: “er, yeah”

emma82
    Free Member

Max Clifford on R4 ‘of course there will people who have a problem with it, people with bad sex lives’

Max Clifford is a knob.

atlaz
    Free Member

Does it matter? Young-ish posh bloke gets knob out on holiday. Sounds like half of the rugby lads I went to university with.

thepurist

Disappointed with the tabloid headlines – not one of them went with ‘Here’s Prince Willy’.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Max Clifford is a knob.

Never a truer word written. If you’ve got Max Clifford in your corner you know you’re in the shit.

atlaz
    Free Member

Imagine your life… you have a problem, you think it can’t get any worse then your mobile rings… “Hi, It’s Max Clifford’s office here, we’d like to represent you”. I think you’d know it was over right then

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Imagine your life… you have a problem, you think it can’t get any worse then your mobile rings… “Hi, It’s Max Clifford’s office here, we’d like to represent you”. I think you’d know it was over right then

Not sure which is worse, the above or; “Hello, I’m Piers Morgan and tonight I’ll be talking to….”

wrecker
    Free Member

“Hello, I’m Piers Morgan and tonight I’ll be talking to….”

Urgh Piers Morgan, what a complete and utter Jeremy Hunt he is.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Anyhow, back to the Prince’s bare arse. Funny. Funnier still will be the usual sycophantic commentary at the next state occasion.

“… and here comes the prince resplendent in his dress uniform, a far cry from the bare arsed young man pictured cavorting in a vegas hotel suite.”

tails
    Free Member

So why haven’t the tabloids been taking him apart, is he that f**kin important the BBC have been doing a better job of steering s**t!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘The Prince's new clothes?’ is closed to new replies.