Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The police signs that say |"accident happened here, witnesses needed"
  • swisstony
    Free Member

I always thought these were displayed after a fatality?

It's just that on my way home yesterday i saw what looked like a fairly innocuous bump and today the signs were up??

glenh
    Free Member

Have you called the police then? They can probably tell you when they use them while you give your wittness account.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Maybe it wasn't as innocuous as it looked. How many police were there when you went by?

antigee

old people and kids are quite small

coffeeking
    Free Member

I suspect that they'll put them up if they dont think they have a decent grasp on the events of that day, rather than limiting it to fatalities?

swisstony
    Free Member

I didn't actaully witness the crash but just the aftermath and the police were at the scene

skidartist
    Free Member

Well there might have been a pedestrian in the middle of it all, or perhaps another vehicle involved in the accident left the scene. But maybe just the stories of the people involves aren't matching up, or quite strong accusation is being made. It could be a simple as trying to confirm which of the occupants was actually driving. Perhaps the pissed owner of the car is claiming that his sober passenger was at the wheel.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

also put up when someone leaves the scene of an accident

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘The police signs that say |"accident happened here, witnesses needed"’ is closed to new replies.