Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The Patron Saint of…
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

Buggery

Coming from Northern Ireland I try to be tolerant and accepting towards the other community.

This bloke has made things a lot harder for me.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Of course, your version of this gibberish is completely free of taint, right?

JoeBones
    Free Member

To be honest it is, I have never buggered or abused a young person in my life, nor have I ever asked a child who has been abused to sign an oath of silence.

The Catholic Church for years has sought to be above the law, as it is learning the hard way it is not, public opinion can be a real bastard too.

iDave
    Free Member

the pope or the church should make sod all difference to your view of the 'other' community, unless you think they all think child abuse is a fantastic idea? do you think there are no protestant kiddy fiddlers?

JoeBones
    Free Member

Of course there are prod kiddy fiddlers, that is wrong too, at least they don't try to mask it with "religion"

I believe the celibacy rule is a bit silly too, you have a choice either w@nk yourself silly of abuse kids? In the Lords name? reprehensible.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

+1 t®ibal©hief – my point.

And whilst we're on the subject, whatever your particular little corner of the cult, what's the big deal with worshipping a self-loathing, masochistic self-harmer who thought he was his own Father? Nowt wrong there…

iDave
    Free Member

JoeBones is 12 years old and I claim my £5

Edric64
    Free Member

If you have an imaginary friend in the sky you need help anyway

JoeBones
    Free Member

Less help than the abusers

Edric64
    Free Member

Castration works

MrWoppit
    Free Member

You know what? I'm in a particularly rancid mood about all this Joe, so as far as I'm concerned, you can take your religion and do with it what the sinister hysterical virgins of your Catholic counterpart cult are doing to kids.

That's right, shove it up your @rse.

JoeBones
    Free Member

LOL @ Mr Woppit

What tyres for riding up the dirt track on a Catholic Choir Boy and denying it when you get caught on thirty years later?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I'm glad I amuse you, you f*cking halfwit.

JoeBones
    Free Member

Why you so ticked off?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Read your own posts. I'm outahere.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘The Patron Saint of…’ is closed to new replies.