Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The Paperclip bike has competition….
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Cripes!

scaredypants

“Dumpertruck full of WRONG, and a taxi, for Mr Tange”

(Great london fixie commutah, I reckon. … but not a track bike, unless he’s made some unbelievably stiff tubing there – I assume it’s that Tange)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Scaredy, you just know that someone, somewhere in an achingly trendy part of the East End of London is wearing their sister’s jeans and frothing at the thought of being able to ride that. Perhaps to film themselves and then “drop an edit” of it.

marcusmtb
    Free Member

The front end on the bike in pic#1 reminds me of…

julianwilson
    Free Member

I like the cranks on the first one, but not a lot else. The riding position (are you meant to ride it or just look at it?) must be well old-skoool-tracky.

woody2000

Do you steer with your feet on the top bike? No way could I get down low enough to steer with my hands! I like it though 🙂

float
    Free Member

i think the top one is a kind of ‘how track bikes would look without UCI rules’

i like it, looks fast as hell

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should

higthepig
    Free Member

The top one is for ladies in big flowing dresses to ride.
    The second one I can’t quite work out, is it the b’stard child of a bike/farm gate/clothes dryer?

rOcKeTdOg

Top one is no worse than a Jones spaceframe

IHN

I have to say, I ****’ love the top one, I think it looks fantastic 🙂

The bottom one is, well, erm, eh? 😐

jameso

Tange have shown much more ‘dissapointing’ bikes than that at shows. I’d post more pictures but it would feel wrong.

“Top one is no worse than a Jones spaceframe” – visually no worse to many; structurally – waaaaaay worse for sure )

Botteom one is Paul Brodie’s hand-made re-creation of a late 19th century bike. Ugly maybe, but it’s fanatstic craftsmanship. Paul Brodie’s a legendary frame builder imo. Kona / Joe Murray get all the credit for the original Cinder Cone and Explosif but iirc Paul Brodie was the real originator there.

TiRed

Just buy a Pedersen and be done with it. Lovely bikes. Light as anything.

jameso

^ they ride really nicely.. not seen a bar like that on them before tho.

eviljoe
    Free Member

[url=http://s3files.core77.com/blog/images/2012/03/0cherubimbi10.jpg]http://s3files.core77.com/blog/images/2012/03/0cherubimbi10.jpg[/url]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘The Paperclip bike has competition….’ is closed to new replies.