Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The Orphanage – Wow good film! Any fans?
  • hora
    Free Member

Just finished watching it. Wow, great film. Any others that I have also missed?!!!!

jfeb
    Free Member

I agree. Great movie. Have you seen Pan’s Labyrinth also directed by Guillermo del Toro? Also great.

hora
    Free Member

I thought the supporting male looked familiar. Sure he was in Pan’s Labyrinth as well?
    Edit- ah no its not him.

dooge
    Free Member

Ive got it but havent actually watched it yet.

For other horror films, the Descent always gets my vote. Also, Shutter. Its an Asian movie, but scary as!

Gilles

It’s just a superb ghosts story, no horror involved.

sofaking
    Free Member

check out the devils backbone, by del toro, very good too

hora
    Free Member

devils backbone- will do.

takisawa2

There was one a few years ago along a similar vein, I think it was called “The Others”. It had Nicole Kidman in it.

mickyfinn
    Free Member

It’s a bloody brilliant film But it’s not directed by Del Toro. I’m only pointing this out as it’s a shame the director doesn’t get the recognition for this great film. Juan Antonio Bayona is the Director and Del Toro ‘Presents’ the film. It wasnt’ going to get an outside of Spanish speaking countries release and Del Toro stepped in a spoke up for the film and helped get the deal for worldwide dirstribution hence the ‘Presents’ credit.

Best Propper Horror film in years !!

sofaking
    Free Member

another good little film is Iis or them ( has a diffferent title in different countries) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465203/
    only short but very suspenseful

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The Orphanage – Wow good film! Any fans?’ is closed to new replies.