Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • The orgasm gap and do men fake it too ?
  • allthegear
    Free Member

is that “commonly thought” by men?

Rachel

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

good point 🙂

though I commonly think they’re all gagging for me despite ample evidence to the contrary 🙁

nickc

I think it’s commonly thought by a group of men who sadly still can’t actually relate to women in a normal way, and who’s only meaningful relationship with a women (their mother) has sort of clouded every single one further down the line…

Those sorts of men still think like that, yeah…

Woody
    Free Member

Vaguely interesting report and no doubt stimulating and informative for the OP……..

Reminds me of the old chestnut –

Her ….What’s taking you so long?
    Him…..I can’t think of anyone

Could apply to either gender I suppose !

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Sorry, but I don’t agree a woman can fake an orgasm, well other than to be obviously completely fake. It’s not about noises afterall. But then I don’t (and never have) sleep with women I don’t know

And this isn’t a ‘hey, I ALWAYS satisfy the ladies’ post, sometimes you do, sometimes you don’t, but it’s sad life if they have to pretend they did and they didn’t…speaks volumes about the whole relationship. Swings and roundabouts, sometimes I’ll not feel like it but just make sure the young lady (affectionate term, deoesn’t have to be ‘young’) has some fun.

As for prostitutes, maybe I’m off a different planet, but I never really got the point. That’s just physical surely, and it it’s just physical someone wants, well DIY isn’t it?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

sometimes you do, sometimes you don’t

I just keep on trying different things till they come 🙂 Perhaps I only sleep with women who are easily pleased.

backhander
    Free Member

Why do women fake orgasms?
    Because they think we care!

Kevevs
    Free Member

sfb- you could be **** right now!

duntstick
    Free Member

Ushers 10 year old daughter, keen mountainbiker, away from the PC………… 😯

grahamh
    Free Member

orgasm gap
    come again!! 8)

Kevevs
    Free Member

being such an expert. lay down some skillz…….

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

being such an expert. lay down some skillz……

it’s all about using your imagination 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I’ve just remembered 3 occasions, with the same woman, where nothing worked. The 2nd time I quizzed her and discovered she was on antidepressants, so I told her to stop and 2 weeks later she was coming like a rocket 🙂 They had the same effect on me when I was taking them 🙁

nicko74

sfb – seriously, this isn’t newsgroups.alt.sex.details you know….

allthegear – Member

No, that’s ‘commonly thought’ as in ‘women like to make men believe’. Although there is the whole ‘if a woman admits she likes sex she’s a slapper’ issue to get over, I still don’t get why a girl I’m with can’t just say “I’m feeling distinctly frisky, come get some”*. Or, sufficiently few do so that those who do seem a little unusual.

*- I paraphrase, obviously. Although wouldn’t that be a cool come to bed line?!

kaesae
    Free Member

?

emma82
    Free Member

This is the most bizarre thread to date since I’ve been hanging around here. You lot need to get a hobby. Have any of you ever tried mountain biking as a form of riding?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Have any of you ever tried mountain biking as a form of riding?

in between riding one’s mind wanders to other forms of entertainment 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

I reckon the number of men faking is pretty high too. I know I have a few times. Some girls just don’t….inspire. I don’t know if it’s been to meet some expectation or just natural but some bedroom activities I’ve been party to really aren’t stimulating for me. Best practise has been to pretend it’s all over and give a hug.

Here’s a tip for the ladies. Little samuri is packed full of sensitive nerves. If you start biting or hitting him, he’s most likely going to try and get away.

“Oooh that was great, you’re amazing, goodnight.”

GlitterGary
    Free Member

What’s that photo of Russell Brand doing on here?

chewkw
    Free Member

It takes a lot of practice to make women orgasm.

An impossible task … 😡

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

It takes a lot of practice to make women orgasm.

but it’s fun practicing – and I’ve been doing it a long time 🙂

An impossible task

I disagree – certainly compared to my ex-wife most women are ridiculously easy to please!

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘The orgasm gap and do men fake it too ?’ is closed to new replies.