Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The Orb 25th anniversary show
  • yunki
    Free Member

Well that was a jolly good night out 😀 😀 😀

Anyone been/going to see this?

slackalice
    Free Member

Unfortunately not, saw them many times back in the 90’s 8)

Little Fluffy Clouds remains as one of my fave ambient choons that reminds me of fluffy Sunday’s, immersed in a blissful state of heart and mind after a great night spent in a field 😀

Del

arsebiscuits. thought that was tomorrow night. 🙁

grum
    Free Member

Yes, but you know that already. 🙂

Seeing them tomorrow night in Hebden Bridge. Sold out gig in a small venue with a decent PA so should be a good ‘un.

zbonty

Forgot to go when they were round the corner the other week-numpty!

julianwilson
    Free Member

I ummed and aahhed about the Exeter date too as a mate was going, but with the added faff my shifts/wife’s shifts and childcare, I didn’t bother in the end. Wondering if i should have made the effort now!

yunki
    Free Member

Yeah our venue is rather like that Grum..

For all you Exeter folk.. If you’re into self harming, I’ve put a mini review on the drum machine thread 😀

Mister-P
    Free Member

Yep, saw them at The Forum Kentish Town a few weeks ago and it was rather good. I think some of the folk there thought they were still in a field 25 years ago, some proper wide eyed gurners stumbling about. Alas I was driving so had a solitary pint all night. Still good though.

Crag
    Free Member

I saw them in Holmfirth on Sunday. Quality show which at times was held together by a thread. Well worth seeing if you get the chance.

mudman3
    Free Member

I was there last night too. Loved em ever since seeing them in 91. Brilliant night, great visuals too

yunki
    Free Member

Did you enjoy the show Grum..?

john_l
    Free Member

arsebiscuits.

discobiscuits, surely?

solarpowered
    Free Member

Would’ve loved to have seen them! You’re very very lucky! Bet they were ace!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘The Orb 25th anniversary show’ is closed to new replies.