Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The only reason to buy mubbuk
  • bassspine
    Free Member

"so, what kind of rig do you need for that then?"
    still grinning four hours after reading it.

kimbers

eh?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

😳 🙄 😕

Curly68
    Free Member

That was a good one. Made me chuckle as well. And thats the only reason for buying it. And its Winter so need more reading material.

dmiller
    Free Member

Is this a reference to Mint Sauce? Im pretty sure thats the only reason to buy it but I dont get the reference…

Fozlett

Yup – Mint Sauce – love it and the one bassspine is referring to is in this months issue and is especially good! 😀

bassspine
    Free Member

it's from the strip in the current issue. It appears to be a searing indictment of STW forum members 😆

TheMooMonkey
    Free Member

im not a Mint Sauce fan but this months made me giggle.

dmiller
    Free Member

Just read it – very funny!

househusband

That was one of the best Mint Sauce cartoons – ever.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Mint Sauce for PM. Well, Jo Burt at any rate…

CountZero

Love Mint. Pity the miserable bean-counters at Future veto'd the Mint plushy that JoB planned to sell years back. Still want one…

Radioman

I get MBUK but must say they come out with some howlers sometimes. Overall though I think its quite good as a "base mag" that covers all aspects of the sport. They do seem to be very "in with some advertisers" at the moment though, and some comparisons they make are a bit limited. Even so overall i would say still not a bad read. Singletrack mag has a different more mature/arty? niche & i enjoy that too.. probably a bit more!

cullen-bay
    Free Member

STMag wins every time for me. I cant stand the adverts in MBUK, and the photography annoys me.

I like the more Xc orientated basis of ST compared to the MBUK "if it ain't DH it ain't cool" attitude

cullen-bay
    Free Member

P.S Did like mint sauce though while i still bought the mag.

coogan
    Free Member

Think mint sauce is utter pish personally, but out all the mags, its the only one I buy every now and then. Covers pretty much everything I find. But most bike mag's I find pretty dull and repetitive.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘The only reason to buy mubbuk’ is closed to new replies.