Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • The one bike you'll never sell?
  • steezysix
    Free Member

I’ll never sell my Specialized Awol. Unless I somehow get it back from whoever stole it last week. 🙁

RestlessNative
    Free Member

Would never sell my 853 Inbred, infact I’ve just been out on it 🙂

postierich
    Free Member

Spent to much on this to sell taking it out for a ride tomorrow just to justify its existence !
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/MxQa3C]Untitled[/url] by Richard Munro, on Flickr

timber

Have a Cove Stiffee that I have ummed and arred about selling to replace with the next great hardtail, but never found the real desire to do so.
    The FS is bound to be superceded by something more advanced.

Just remembered I have a Kona Kilauea from ’98, which is probably a long time keeper as I had to think of bikes I have, rather than ones I would sell.

tenfoot

This frame is currently up on the wall of my garage. My first full bouncer with lots of great memories attached.

As someone else said after having 3 bikes stolen in one go, I’m not as sentimental about my bikes as I was. Can’t sell my Zesty though, but only because the frame is cracked along one of the welds .

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Couldn’t even walk away from it when first spied here outside the shop. As you can see, it was locked to a rack so had to buy it! Not selling ever. If ever seen in classifieds someone please remind me with the Bombers if necessary.

8)

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

*Edit
    Reminder to self: must buy some pedals at some point

kilo

My road bike, a Roberts Columbus steel frame with S&S couplings, it was a 40th present from Mrs Kilo, lovely bike. I am strangely attached to my 2011 giant trance, 26er 11/8 straight steerer so pretty out of style but I do like it

sparksmcguff

Cotic Solaris, as a tall person it was a revelation to find a bike that was right (29ers all the way for me). Also love my evo six road bike.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘The one bike you'll never sell?’ is closed to new replies.