Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The older you get, the more hairy you get. Why?
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Why do my ears feels the need to sprout whiskers?

Why do my eyebrows seek to compete with the hair on the top of my head?

What terrible fate will befall my nose if it fails to grow a veritble forest of fluff?

Why the hair growth in unwanted places????

scaled
    Free Member

I have a horrible mental image of hairy cheese 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Why the hair growth in unwanted places????

Makes you sexier as your age makes you less attractive to the laydees. Everyone knows they appreciate a bit of fur.

Trimix
    Free Member

Its god messing with you as you out-lived his original lifespan of 30 odd years.

bikebouy
    Free Member

You may need a Wax.. Ask a Wiminz how to and where to..

Have you seen the amount of Gent Grooming products around? I went into Boots the other day to buy Xmas pressies and walked out with yet another ferkin beard/stubble trimmer.. 🙄

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I’ve started having to groom my back 🙁

MrWoppit
    Free Member

“Intelligent design”, apparently…

stumpy01

I wish it would stop growing on/in my ears, up my nose, over my back & start bloody well growing on the rapidly expanding bald spot on my head!

andrewh
    Free Member

When you are young you wish for fewer grey hairs.
    When you are old you wish for more.

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

While we’re on the subject, what’s with the extra long white hairs which appear to sprout out of your nostrils overnight once you get past 35.

Or is that just me?

Rorschach
    Free Member

You don’t get more hairy.It simply migrates from where you do want it,to where you don’t.

beefheart
    Free Member

It’s just the decay setting in.

Alex

I’m going to backcomb my increasing body hair to make a quiff over my bald spot. Well I say spot, what I really mean is ‘head’

globalti
    Free Member

I pluck the nasal hairs. Hurts like hell and makes the eyes water but it keeps me looking young.

CountZero

stumpy01 – Member
    I wish it would stop growing on/in my ears, up my nose, over my back & start bloody well growing on the rapidly expanding bald spot on my head!

andrewh – Member
    When you are young you wish for fewer grey hairs.
    When you are old you wish for more.

I can relate to both of those comments. 🙁
    Well, apart from my back, most of my body has always been remarkably hair-free! I tend to wear a hat a lot more these days.

yunki
    Free Member

your body is dying, ceasing to regenerate, shutting down.. to survive this process you need extra hair for warmth as you slow down and become less able and function with increasingly less efficiency..

it is the beginning of the end.. the journey is nearly over for you now

soon death’s kind murmur will reach you as a whisper on the breeze..

good times 😐

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘The older you get, the more hairy you get. Why?’ is closed to new replies.