Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The official Christmas List thread
  • Conan257
    Free Member

The wife is bugging me for christmas things now as she’s already sent me what she wants… I realise some think Christmas is ages away, but we always finish christmas shopping in November.

I’ve got my eyes on a workstand for the man-cave, but there’s another £70 or so I have left in the budget and not sure where it should be spent.

So, what’s good? What’s bad? What’s totally unneccesary?

What have you asked Mr Claus for?

Junkyard
    Free Member

For no one to mention christmas till december

he has let me down again

Some more details are need
    Is it for bike bits or anything?

bigyinn
    Free Member

ITS OCTOBER FFS

benslow
    Free Member

OCTOBER ALREADY !

Better get panic buying the tinsel then …..

😯

loughor
    Free Member

Dear Santa, I’d like adrenalinedaddys cotic rocket from the other thread please

Conan257
    Free Member

Bike bits or anything really…

The thought of leaving Christmas shopping till December fills me with dread. Family of four where the wife has 56 cousins… Yay for Catholic Families!

turboferret

It’s a bah humbug year for me, I will be celebrating Christmas day by flying from Bangalore to Hyderabad.

No presents expected either, although I suppose I ought to send my folks something.

Cheers, Rich

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Carbon 456 and a V10

Junkyard
    Free Member

where the wife has 56 cousins.

I would file that under her problem personally

jota180
    Free Member

Christmas shopping

or as I call it, half an hour on Amazon

ThePinkster

but there’s another £70 or so I have left in the budget and not sure where it should be spent.

70 quid of CRC vouchers?

Why do people always insist on spending so much money at Christmas? Never understood that.

ourmaninthenorth

As always, when asked I shall reply that I don’t want anything. Then I’ll be bought stuff that I don’t want.

philfive
    Free Member

Altura Mayhem jacket
    New pair of 5-10 shows
    another pair of shorts.
    bike socks from kids etc

IHN

As always, when asked I shall reply that I don’t want anything. Then I’ll be bought stuff that I don’t want.

This. They get to waste their money, I get to pretend that I’m grateful for the thing they’ve bought me.

TPTcruiser

I would like to say that postal times from the other side of the world have to be considered, so October is not too early. 😀
    The Ground Effect Rock Lobster is back in blue, at the perfect time for my old one to be retired and the useful parts made into dusters. I have a significant birthday in time for the March/April heatwave if Xmas has already allocated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘The official Christmas List thread’ is closed to new replies.