Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • The object of your rage/frustration/shouting is here
  • jimjam
    Free Member

Not for many a long year.

fasthaggis

I am sorry,you have been misinformed.
    This would not stir my wrath above 1.72 😛

northernmatt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/1hbSS3NkT8G3BD5ZZgkCRRF/joseph-valente

Watched the first 5 seconds of that video. Immediately wanted to punch my computer screen.

binners

Surely no-one shouts at them. You just view them with an equal measure of pity and contempt

Anyway… it looks like the usual motley assortment of inexplicably over-confident, swaggering cocksure bell ends.

I’m finding it difficult to reconcile the name Brett Butler-Smythe, with his stated job… builder.

He’s clearly made that name up, and his real name is Colin Stumpmuncher

ads678

Worst thing on TV ever! Honestly can’t believe people still watch a massive toss piece training toss pieces to be bigger toss pieces!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I never mentioned wrath! 😉

northernmatt

Vana Koutsomitis

Social media entrepreneur

So she sits at home all day and plays on Facebook?

fasthaggis

Good job,once the wrath is unleashed,there is NO going back .

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

once the wrath is unleashed,there is NO going back .

Sounds like you are auditioning to join that bunch of misanthropic bell ends!

fasthaggis

No,I save all my wrath for The New Jeezus,she deserves every molecule 😉

wwaswas

rocketman
    Free Member

Looking forward to it it’s a great laugh

quite enjoy picking out those who’ll get fired first Lord Sugar’s prejudices are the same as mine

bikebouy
    Free Member

binners – Member
    Anyway… it looks like the usual motley assortment of inexplicably over-confident, swaggering cocksure bell ends.

This^

Ooop’s, just bumped into one in the foyer… 😆

ads678

Lord Sugar

Anyone who insists on being called Lord needs a good slat hoofing! His names Allan FFS.

footflaps

I can’t believe anyone would chose to go on that program after the first series, they just get shown up as the shallow self serving clueless f*** wits that they are on National TV.

Just watched a couple of the vids, I’m surprised they can keep a straight face spouting that nonsense!

binners

That’s the whole point though. The delusional over-confidence. Its a freak show. Pure and simple.

Its no different from the first episodes of the X Factor – which are the only ones worth watching – where people who are borderline mentally ill, make a noise like a litter of kittens being battered to death with a cricket bat, but in their minds they’re the next Michael Jackson. And there’s just no telling them that they’re not

Same thing here. They think they should be running countries. Whereas nobody watching them would trust them to run a bath.

I’ve had a quick read through their profiles and I despise them all already, with every fibre of my being. Which is exactly the emotion the program is designed to provoke.

But it is funny watching people you can’t stand serve up utter ****-wittery on an epic scale, while simultaneously trying to maintain that they’re simply misunderstood, and if only everyone would just appreciate their obvious genius…..

Why can’t you see it?

wwaswas

they just get shown up as the shallow self serving clueless f*** wits that they are on National TV

I think, for some people, that is a lifetimes ambition (although clearly they disagree on the former but yearn for the exposure the latter gives them).

footflaps

Same thing here.

for a minute I thought you meant on STW and you’d probably be right 😉

binners

😀

pjt201
    Free Member

ads678 – Member
    Anyone who insists on being called Lord needs a good slat hoofing! His names Allan FFS.

Actually, it’s Alan. And it’s Sir Alan to you (amazing how often the press get this wrong – he’s either Lord Sugar or Sir Alan Sugar, but never Lord Alan Sugar or Sir Sugar).

pondo

Who’s your money on, judging by their profiles? 🙂

binners

Richard is a director of a digital marketing company.

Translation:

Richard oversees a small team of overworked and underpaid 17 year old spods who spend their days deluging people with spam on behalf of some extremely dubious ‘companies’

mtbfix

Was it Dave Gorman who pointed out that Suralan does not employ them? Who will be the first to respond to “you’re fired” with “you can’t fire me”?

ads678

And it’s Sir Alan to you

No it bloody well isn’t. His name is Alan and that’s what I would call him!

The thing about it all being a freak show, is that these morons get jobs and money and therefore comfort in life for being useless, up their own arse ****!

I’m a reasonable civil engineer, work reasonably hard (was gonna say hard, but didn’t think i could whilst posting this!!) and try to provide my family with all the stuff they need, and these pricks just act like tosser on telly and get careers out of it.

Now I know i could try to do the same but I just could bring the shame and ridicule onto my family!!

I just don’t understand why people keep this market going and provide these idiots with jobs!

Sorry but they really get on my tits! Rant over…….

wwaswas

Reading your post you’re not *that* civil.

Slightly rude, in fact.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

It’s like watching the car crash on the other carriageway, or the tele-visual equivalent of reading the Daily Mail.

I’m out. [sorry wrong show]

pondo

… and these pricks just act like tosser on telly and get careers out of it.

Not sure how many get careers – don’t know if any winners are even still with them, pretty sure none of the ones that won back when they won a job rather than a business investment.

phinbob

This cannot be posted enough every time the show airs:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSqyZIoXiys[/video]

pjt201
    Free Member

ads678 – Member
    Now I know i could try to do the same but I just could bring the shame and ridicule onto my family!!

And with that you’ve hit the nail on the head. It’s a risk vs reward thing. You are clearly a more risk averse person than those contestants are (or are better at evaluating the risks – I think Pondo probably has it that none of these people will be that successful).

tomhoward

none of these people will be that successful

Worked for Katie Hopkins.

What gets me about the show, isn’t shurallan, the contestants or the charade of the whole thing, i just dont watch. It’s the effect it has on morons in the real business world who, invariably, are my customers, they bullshit bingo-o-meter goes through the cliched roof.

I’ll have to buy a new pencil sharpener, Hymn book, flag pole, and a ringfence for my unicorn to deal with all the requests.

yunki
    Free Member

I watched an episode once..

I decided pretty quickly that it was poison for the soul and haven’t watched an episode since

I’d advise you all to follow my example.. you will honestly lead happier and more fulfilled lives as a result

chorlton
    Free Member

Sorry but they really get on my tits! Rant over…….

Sugar tits? 😀

grum
    Free Member

This cannot be posted enough every time the show airs:

You beat me to it. I do find this bollox strangely compelling though.

However, is it just me or is the idea that they are somehow ‘business hotshots’ getting even more laughable every series? It did used to feature people who’d had reasonably high level positions in investment banks or who’d started reasonably large businesses. Now you can get on for being a plumber.

tomhoward

Now you can get on for being a plumber prick.

FTFY

rascal
    Free Member

Guaranteed when they roll this out every year that they are the biggest bunch of funting cuttocks to appear on TV since the last lot. Utterly delusional tards.
    Compelling viewing though for that very reason…..sorry 😳

slowoldman

Ah something else to add to my rapidly growing list of things to ignore.

razorrazoo

One minute in and Rascal has been proved correct.

binners

Can I just throw an idea into the thought pond?

FFS!!!

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Poor old Claude!
    He’s really not used to seeing so many F-wits in the same place…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘The object of your rage/frustration/shouting is here’ is closed to new replies.