Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • The Next US President.
  • wanmankylung
    Free Member

Is there a sane one amongst the candidates?

molgrips
    Free Member

Clinton’s a shoe-in I reckon.

loddrik
    Free Member

The world would be a different (and scarier) place with this guy in charge…

The non thinking man’s Putin.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

We would have World War 3 in two seconds flat if that moron got elected.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

If it’s any of the Republicans we are screwed. Black Jesus (that’s Greg Proops nickname for him) hasn’t exactly been the saviour a lot of people hoped he would be but that’s not all his fault. The difficulty is finding a half decent candidate that hasn’t been corrupted by the the necessary billionaire backers they need just to run for office.

PJM1974
    Free Member

It’s a bit like our own election in 2015 – lots of candidates to choose from, all of them arseholes.

It looks like the second biggest arsehole won ours, so I hold out hope that the consolation in 2016 is that Trump goes the way of Nigel Farage.

ninfan
    Free Member

The non thinking man’s Putin.

Yet, strangely, still preferable to Hilary 😯

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Yet, strangely, still preferable to Hilary

I’d rather have Kim Jong-Un in charge of them than that nut job.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Hill’s for shits n giggles i reckon..

El-bent
    Free Member

Yet, strangely

Yes, you are Labrat.

MSP

It could be good for the world in the long run if Trump was president. It could brake the hold that US political dogma seems to have over most of the world.

footflaps

I’m praying it’s Clinton, the GOP candidates are all insane.

chewkw
    Free Member

Dear Leader Trump over Clinton (Hilary) any day.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Bernie Sanders over *lying Clinton wall street fan girl (who also lied about her plane getting shot at)

If Trump got in, there would not be enough ground space to bury all the bodys of anyone who isn’t white. Not even the original inhabitants of America would be safe. Think the refugee status in the UK is bad now, just think how many people would be fleeing America to get away from Trumps gun toting fan club.

edhornby

all you need to do is look at who spends the most on the campaign, they will win

P-Jay
    Free Member

Clinton is likely to win it, Bush is second favourite.

Which means in terms of president terms between 1989 and 2021 it’ll be:

Bush, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama, Clinton or Bush.

And they say we’ve got a rigid class system 😉

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

If it’s true that you get the politicians you deserve, WTF have the Americans been up,to?

Daffy

Marco Rubio is the best shot of sanity from the Republican base and, experience aside, could give Hilary a run for her money should he stay in contention.

Northwind

Is there any way we could shoot Trump with a tranquiliser and install him in a big truman show fake world, in which he becomes president? Because it’s a shame to miss out on all the comedy, just for the sake of avoiding world war 3.

kimbers

The Republicans just seem to have lurched further and further to the right until its distilled down to the pure essence of xenophobia, religious ignorance, and ‘there’s no such thing as society’ capitalism

I think a big part of the problem is the way their political system is funded, sadly ours seems to be heading that way…

kimbers

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7063336

Rubio is relatively sane but his preferred church….

But an investigation of Rubio’s Miami Baptist megachurch reveals, notably, an anti-homosexual hiring policy, the promotion of demonology and exorcism, Young Earth creationism, and denial of evolution.

v8ninety

Northwind – Member
    Is there any way we could shoot Trump with a tranquiliser and install him in a big truman show fake world, in which he becomes president? Because it’s a shame to miss out on all the comedy, just for the sake of avoiding world war 3.

This. Is. Genius.
    I’d PAY for that, let alone vote for it…

thorlz
    Free Member

🙂 I like that one.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I was over during some of the debates, you have to experience the terrifying right wing media to appreciate it. I think bush is too left for some of them. The right is demanding the far right, Trump will pick up on the attacks and fear mongering. Black Jesus wants to implement a tax rate based on the bible despite it coming up short by several billion, the rest of the right want to close down government.
    From the left (Rest of the world right of centre) Clinton comes across well, for the rest of the world Clinton is the best hope I reckon.

konabunny
    Free Member

Black Jesus wants to implement a tax rate based on the bible despite it coming up short by several billion, the rest of the right want to close down government.

Black Jesus is a reference to the Nobel Peace Prize with a Assassination Hitlist (Obama) not the biblical fantasist (Ben Carson), surely?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Yep!

Donald Trump Would Consider Shutting Down Mosques In Wake Of Paris Attacks (HuffPo)

Donald Trump says tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to tragedy (WashPo)

Jesus Mary and Joseph that man is **** up.

I bet he wins.

woody21
    Free Member

You ought to follow the choosing of candidates on Fox News – I’ve started trolling them on Twitter, it’s entertaining. If Trump or Carson get in then I’m sure a CIA hit squad will be after me

slimjim78
    Free Member

Hilary, would you?..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Donald Trump says tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to tragedy (WashPo)

It’s a common though, they suggested Australians were in danger and oppressed after they implemented sensible gun laws in the wake of a mass shooting. Guess what, it worked. The everyone is safer if everyone is armed is a tick in the NRA vote box. You can almost hear some of the republicans making sure they hit every note in the rights song sheet of crazy ideas – problem is they need to as so many people think they are good ideas.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I cannot vote in the US so no.

arrpee
    Free Member

s there any way we could shoot Trump with a tranquiliser and install him in a big truman show fake world, in which he becomes president? Because it’s a shame to miss out on all the comedy, just for the sake of avoiding world war 3.

*solemn applause*

CountZero

Quite possibly the only ‘reality TV show’ I could ever bring myself to watch;

amedias
    Free Member

Trump is batsh1t insane, what’s scarier is that there are enough other insane people who consider him a viable candidate* to lead a country, and not just any country, one with enough power and resources to do a lot of harm in the wrong hands.

One batsh1t insane guy is easy to deal with, but a large number of them who support him is a tougher problem, and far scarier, beacuse it means it isn’t actually Trump that’s the problem, he’s just the symbol 🙁

*not that any of the others, or many of our own are much better.

willard

Tsk you lot. The only sane person in that race is John McAfee.

You just know you can trust him, he’s got one of those faces.

metalheart
    Free Member
    Northwind

BSHC 😆 It doesn’t make any sense but it’s still funny

konabunny
    Free Member

Trump isn’t insane. He’s just a cynical arsehole who will say whatever it takes to get his face on the gogglebox.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

You lot should stop getting your knickers in a twist about Trump. Think about Obama’s attempts to push through healthcare.

The American President can’t get anything done without agreement from Congress and Senate.

Trump will, however, be excellent entertainment.

jambalaya
    Free Member

OP, its way too early to tell who will be the Republican nominee. The parallels to Europe are clear in some ways in the Carson and Trump are the anti-establishment candidates. Demoracts look likely to nominate Clinton, she’s a very rational person.

What’s clear is that whoever wins in 2016 is going to be further to the right politically than Obama,

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘The Next US President.’ is closed to new replies.