Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)
  • The New Jesus
  • CountZero

Personally I prefer stoning. The bloody woman is reprehensible, unspeakable and downright vile.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

But hard to ignore.

Junkyard
    Free Member

why give the attention whore attention?
    She gets rich by saying outrageous shit just ignore it

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think the Independent had the right approach this week. They just wrote her an open letter saying that that was that, they were no longer going to write anything about her.

Cougar

Final sentence,

Hopkins left the Sun last month, and has been signed as a columnist by Mail Online.

There’s really nothing more I can add to that really.

toys19
    Free Member

why give the attention whore attention?
    She gets rich by saying outrageous shit just ignore it

This ^^^^
    And This

I think the Independent had the right approach this week. They just wrote her an open letter saying that that was that, they were no longer going to write anything about her.

revs1972
    Free Member

Almost knocked her down in Exeter a few months back when she decided to change direction and walk out onto a zebra crossing as I was halfway over it !

bikebouy
    Free Member

Has she turned Hipster and now sporting a beard?

rone

Jesus pretty much swung to the left though Katie.

growinglad
    Free Member

Almost knocked her down in Exeter a few months back when she decided to change direction and walk out onto a zebra crossing as I was halfway over it !

Please try harder next time revs…there’s a good chap.

Someone in my circle of acquaintances mentioned she went to school with her and said she was a piece of sh1t back then too. Which got me thinking how old is she?

Turns out younger than me….Christ she looks haggered….let’s hope she continues on the slippy slope and tootles off soon…..disgusting person.

Some people are obnoxious…she’s right off the scale.

revs1972
    Free Member

Although I think she is a twart of the highest order, she does comes out with things I agree with from time to time.
    ” It’s fundamentally stupid if you can’t afford to feed your family but you have an iPhone 6″ being one of them.

slowoldman

But hard to ignore.

I find her remarkably easy to ignore. I wish others did too.

GrahamS

” It’s fundamentally stupid if you can’t afford to feed your family but you have an iPhone 6″ being one of them.

Except that you missed out the rest of that quote from that article:

“I don’t believe in equal treatment”. She added: “I don’t believe in food banks at all … I don’t believe we are all equal. It’s fundamentally stupid if you can’t afford to feed your family but you have an iPhone 6. All the kids on free school meals have iPhones.”

Which is quite a bit less agreeable and essentially just a spin on the old “these tramps and Big Issue sellers are secretly millionaires, that’s why I never give them any money” nonsense.

aracer
    Free Member

It’s a daft point anyway, because they probably stole them 😈

AlexSimon

revs1972 – Member

Although I think she is a twart of the highest order, she does comes out with things I agree with from time to time.
    ” It’s fundamentally stupid if you can’t afford to feed your family but you have an iPhone 6″ being one of them. That’s exactly how this game is played though.
    You wrap your hate in something that people find hard to disagree with.

That’s how Britain First and other such hate groups got widely shared on Facebook.

GrahamS

This sort of thing Alex?

wrecker
    Free Member

From a punishment point of view, you would…..admit it……

DezB
    Free Member

I find her remarkably easy to ignore.

+1

bigblackshed

wrecker – Member
    From a punishment point of view, you would…..admit it……

I’ve heard of some depraved, disgusting acts in my time, but that does take things to a whole new level.

👿

wrecker
    Free Member

😀

sturdylad
    Free Member

One of my ex’s went to school with her too, don’t think she was held in particularly high regard!

Used to work in a cake shop in the town at weekend apparently.

Obnoxious stealer of oxygen

Sounds like a missed opportunity on that pedestrian crossing Revs!

AlexSimon

Exactly GrahamS!
    Is that directly from Britain First’s page? 🙂

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

She was pretty reasonable when she did a talk-show on LBC a while ago – surprisingly tolerant and interested in her guests opinions and also receptive of their views.

Better than some of the other hosts on LBC I thought.

bencooper
    Free Member

I think she’s honestly confused because every time she walks into a room, people exclaim “Oh, Jesus!”

chewkw
    Free Member

In a similar way (Jeremy Corbyn) JC is definitely Not Jesus Christ if that helps. 😛

garlic
    Free Member

Reactionary politics + reactionary journalism. If you have a moderate centre-left viewpoint you’ll get shouted down these days; social media is mostly to blame. Owen Jones uses similar techniques to whip up the crowd.

growinglad
    Free Member

people exclaim “Oh, Jesus!”

🙂

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

cool, when’s the crucifixion?

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

never heard of her

stevedoc
    Free Member

That ladies head is a bag of cats , you can smell the crazy on her , she should stick to whats shes good at .like sexual acts on the side of a road !

stumpy01

bencooper – Member

I think she’s honestly confused because every time she walks into a room, people exclaim “Oh, Jesus!”

Bugger, I read this whole post with the aim of posting ‘my excellent joke’.

Just beaten to it by a mere 3hrs.

CountZero

Lolz @ stumpy01! 😆

v8ninety

Is she for real, or is it a clever act, designed to elicit extreme reactions from large proportions of the population, and therefore sell column inches?

(See also; the entire Daily Mail, so a match made in heaven, certainly)

aracer
    Free Member

She’s a clickbait expert. I wouldn’t be surprised if she holds the views she writes, but she knows what she’s doing.

GrahamS

Is she for real, or is it a clever act, designed to elicit extreme reactions from large proportions of the population, and therefore sell column inches?

Pretty despicable either way. 🙁

seven
    Free Member

she reminds me of the quote about fox news.

“A rich person paid by the super rich to to tell the middle classes to blame the poor”

her family must be so proud

v8ninety

Pretty despicable either way.

Absolutely. Again, see; Daily Mail.

Caher

Aside from hearing the name occasionally I gave no idea who she is or what she is known for.

sirromj

She’s a complete waste of time. She’s only three days older than me, looks more like 13 years.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘The New Jesus’ is closed to new replies.