Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The new console games
  • jon1973
    Free Member

What’s the difference between, say Battlefield 4 or GTA5 on the PS3 versus the PS4? Is it basically the same game in terms of AI, graphics etc?

Are these games that have been released on the old consoles and then released on the new ones a few weeks later going to be showing us what the new machines are capable of?

Drac

There is no GTA 5 for PS4 but there is a BF4 and from what I gather yes it’s the same but better looking.

Are these games that have been released on the old consoles and then released on the new ones a few weeks later going to be showing us what the new machines are capable of?

No. You’ll only start seeing what they can do with ones developed solely for the the new generation even then on the early days it won’t be what near the capability.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

The new versions have more detailed graphics & therefore look much better. The new PS4 controller is apparently better too.
    There’s quite a lot of info on the console differences online now, on Gizmodo and similar sites I think.

33tango

Bf4 on next Gen is 66 player. On current Gen its 26.

jon1973
    Free Member

I do like the look of the PS4 and will get one, but I’ll be waiting a bit I think. Not sure that the LoveFilm and Netflix apps are going to be available for a while from what I’ve read, which is a shame. I think there’s still a bit of life left in my PS3 Slim. Still think it’s a great machine.

http://bcove.me/1iry241f

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘The new console games’ is closed to new replies.