Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The nasty party
  • Pigface
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34960811

How damaging is this going to get?

mikey74
    Free Member

Classy pig face, real classy:using a tragedy like this to make your own political Statement.

The fact is things like this can happen anywhere, in any walk of life.

MSP

Not very.

Look Corbyn is wearing a hat!!!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ernie_lynch
    Free Member

For most people it won’t be news that Tories can be quite unpleasant people, so not very damaging I would have thought.

Pigface
    Free Member

Classy very classy bullying someone who volunteered to help so badly they took their own life.

Nasty party fits the bill, what should we call it, the it was just a bit of banter party?

tomd
    Free Member

It’ll be the same as the pig thing. It fits in with what folk would expect so no damage other than a weary sigh from most.

MSP

Thankfully Cameron displayed his no tolerance approach to bullying with his full throated criticism of Clarkson….

mikey74
    Free Member

Oh and I’m sure every member of the Labour party is a Saint?

(for the record: I have never voted Tory).

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What’s that got to do with anything? There is a very serious bullying scandal which affects the Tory Party, and which has been widely reported, are you suggesting that similar bullying scandals in the Labour Party have been ignored?

wwaswas

I’m sure every member of the Labour party is a Saint?

Is that relevant to the issue raised by the OP?

A young volunteer for a major political party felt so bullied he committed suicide.

There are allegations that senior members of the party were aware in advance that ‘all was not well’ within the group operating under the wing of the party organisation and chose not to act.

using your: ‘using a tragedy like this to make your own political Statement’ on you – why is the behaviour of any member of another political party even being raised in this context?

IF any company behaved the way that has been alleged then there would, rightly, be an investigation – not one where employees of the organisation were interviewing people who may have seen or experienced bullying (which is what is happening in this case – who’s going to speak up with their boss in the room?) but a genuinely independent one.

It’s not about politics it’s about doign the right thing.

binners

This is an episode to The Thick of it, right?…..

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-_QN_ud6QU[/video]

But really…

Bunch of ****s in Acting Like A Bunch of ****s Shocka!

ninfan
    Free Member

Nearly as funny as the fact the BBC is reporting it…
    What’s next? an exclusive report featuring Stephen K Amos?

kimbers

Shapps was on shaky ground, he’s obviously a champion bullshitter, his previous alter ego/ 2nd income nonsense, editing his own wikipedia, then denying it… Finally sidelined to international development secretary,
    This escapade followed his standard MO, deny something outright, then when another disgruntled Tory (warsi) shows he and the party had been lying, in stead ofjust lying sone more, he finally quits!

I think at the time the Tories were so worried the election would be another coalition, this time without them, that they were willing to work with anyone, in spite of a known history of bullying, sexual harrasment and generally be a ****, if he got them votes, they’d use him

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘The nasty party’ is closed to new replies.