Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • The murky world of online dating..
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Well sod that then Junky!

Dirtygirl and I are starting a new religion anyhow.

DirtyG – I think we need to recruit a chief masseuse…

kaesae
    Free Member

O

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Ooh yes. But not for the followers – they must work for enlightenment 😈 Any suggestions?

sharki
    Free Member

I’ll work for any lightenment.

Having been chief masseur/molester for the Minx girls pair at the puffer, my hands are well capable of all soothing duties.

HTH

Jamie
    Free Member

Hey Kaesae, why the ninja edit?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah c’mon Kaesae… sort it out.

DirtyG – I’m guessing that with all the exercise that you do you’re also smoking hot. Massaging us, ‘the holy ones’ will be a privilege bestowed upon the most dedicated followers.

Sharki is setting a shining example to others at the moment. Goodwork child, Yeti bless you.

Jamie
    Free Member

Yeah c’mon Kaesae… sort it out.

Indeed.

Oh looky here:

kaesae :

Online dating? men dressed up as women, with the catch phrase, what’s my purpose, you represent the **** weirdo society.

Women dressed up as god only knows what, if you’re three feet across don’t stand in the **** door way with your ass rubbing on each frame, stand next to an elephant at the zoo, smoke and mirrors you stupid shite factory!

As for it being fashionable to dress like a kerb crawler from the 1970’s WTF is with all the make up and creepy, scary finger nails. If your trying that hard to change the way you look, chances are your an ugly baboons ass face.

None of that is meant to be serious and I apologise if I have offended any fat, ugly, tarted up, slappers!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Hahahaaa, hahahaaa!

Kaesae, you get to sit at the head table for that! Genius!

PeteG55
    Free Member

my back hurts after using the drops

Might want to think about some narrower bars then.

On-line dating is a lottery, but can’t fault it for meeting people. Definitely one way to cast a wider net, but getting bored and frustrated with it. Might take it out on the turbo for an hour or so.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I missed the original post before the edit 🙁

I’m liking this religion more and more. *puts legs up awaiting massage*

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

DirtyG use your power…

PeteG55, don’t just offer the advice… go an get those blimmin bars! Jeez!

PeteG55
    Free Member

At this time of night? Where from? It’d probably help if I knew what width bars Ms.DirtyG had already too.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Pfft, pfft, pfft…

*shoos pete away with disimissive wave of hand*

PeteG55
    Free Member

sorry oh holy one, forgive me 😳

8)

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I’ve got 32s. It’s not the width, it’s the depth, so shallow 32s please. And some new wheels as well please, some bling racing ones to make me win the apr,

Oh and it’s miss, not ms. Drop and give me 50 press ups for that error 😡

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

… 37….38….39…. wait a minute….

I’m holier than thou, but you seem to be taking to your role very well, I feel the church will be safe in your hands should anything happen to me. 😆

falkirk-mark

I got thrown off an internet dating site at the question stage. Apparently my c0*k is not an acceptable answer to ‘what I would like to see most in a girl?’

aleigh
    Free Member

Well I won’t bug up Internet dating as it is like pulling teeth……however I have now met someone whose lovely, smiley, chatty, good-looking and very funny! I am going to see him again as well which will be a shock for those that know me lol!

aleigh
    Free Member

I meant big up……I hate touch screens!!

Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)

The topic ‘The murky world of online dating..’ is closed to new replies.