Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The most STW…..
  • mikey74
    Free Member

The planners in this country will never accept it as it doesn’t look like a 1920s terrace.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Or a 90’s sink estate

Or a landed Gentry Toryboy enclave.

I’m out.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    matt_outandabout

It’s 20′ long, making it a shed not a house.
    It’s made of cardboard, so a slight leak or dampness is a big issue.
    It’s a static caravan….?

mikey74
    Free Member

I’m assuming several can be bolted together to provide adequate bike storage. I also presume it’s not just made of discarded Cornflake boxes. I suspect it is actually treated.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Or a modern Yurt for the Millenium brigade..

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Looks shit, I’m out.

alpin
    Free Member

Not a bad concept as a holiday home,but can’t see it taking off for residential housing.

It would suit me just fine. All I need is enough land to dump it on…. enough land that i can’t see me neighbours.

I don’t need interior space. I want outside space. Why have large areas that you don’t use but still need heating and cleaning?

Most houses are far too big for their occupants. Most houses just go toward inflating the occupants ego.

redthunder
    Free Member

It’s something to live in, and its looks OK. But the location in the ad looks perfect.

SaxonRider

The planners in this country will never accept it as it doesn’t look like a 1920s faux-Georgian terrace.

FTFY

hammyuk
    Free Member

If the price was right I’d seriously look at it tomorrow.
    Nice piece of land/woods, site that, “non-permanent structure” and the world can sod offf…..
    Like everything though, despite it being cardboard it’ll be stupidly expensive

atlaz
    Free Member

28k. Not bad really.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘The most STW…..’ is closed to new replies.