Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The most meat you have eaten in one sitting…
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

My best effort, in Bavaria, of course: pork haxe, suckling pig and half a chicken.

Over to you…

Harry_the_Spider

I had The Sphinx Special at The Sphinx Bar in Gdansk. It contained meat from every known animal… except sphinx.

Houns

7"

molgrips
    Free Member

At our university halls of residence, we often had 'lamb chops' which were actually cutlets I think. They were delicious though, and me and a friend would have our three or so for our meal then hang around and when everyone was done we'd plough through the remainder. 15 apiece we'd eat.

To put that in context (before I get flamed for gluttony) the rest of the food there was absolutely disgraceful. I lost so much weight that my mate's mum, on seeing me at Easter was terribly upset as she thought I had some kind of serious illness.

Sandwich

THe 42oz steak platter at the Agar Arms outside York when in my twenties.

clubber
    Free Member

10 big macs

Or an immeasurable quantity at an all you can eat grill place in Conneticut.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

1.3kg T bone in Florence

scaredypants

32oz steak

had to ask them to reheat it at about half way

Edric64
    Free Member

Graham Norton eats lots of meat apparently

coffeeking
    Free Member

I had The Sphinx Special at The Sphinx Bar in Gdansk. It contained meat from every known animal… except sphinx

Ah yes, they included meat from 30 million species? Bet that was expensive, and a little illegal!

molgrips
    Free Member

had to ask them to reheat it at about half way

LOL! That's classy.

andy_hamgreen

these places

Fogo de Chao
    Guri Do Sul

in Houston

give you a beermat with green on one side and red on the other – whilst it's green they just keep bringing meat and you keep eating it – i've ended up writhing around on my bed full of prime beef (oo err missus)

nb – generally only good places to go if someone else is paying of course…..

Jamie
    Free Member

Graham Norton eats lots of meat apparently

Oh very clever.

Hohum
    Free Member

clubber – Member
    10 big macs

Yuck!

clubber
    Free Member

Yawn

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Off to bedfordshire young man.

sharki
    Free Member

More than a mouthful!

tiger_roach
    Free Member

beermat with green on one side and red on the other

I went to one of those in NYC; an interesting experience.

Biggest burger was a Sumo burger also from NYC – 1/2lb patty. Also a 32oz steak from some vaguely famous place in a train carriage in LA.

Biggest McD consumption included 1.5 litres of vanilla milkshake – that took a while.

mildred

Stoatsbrother – Member
    1.3kg T bone in Florence

That'll be the bistecca di fiorentino.

I had one of these – and finished it. It was the highlight of my honeymoon!

wee-al
    Free Member

Only a 32 oz for me, i also ate everything else that came with it, a massive loaded skins starter and a pint of ice cream for some challenge or other.

mboy
    Free Member

Last Christmas Day I got invited to two Dinners.

Both Dinners were only 2 hours apart.

Both Dinners were so good, I had a large first helping, and a large second helping too… Turkey at both, with some ham at the first, and some beef at the second too. Both with all the trimmings.

Both dinners were followed by a dessert, Cake at the First one and Xmas Pud and Ice Cream at the second.

I have never eaten so much food, or felt so ill, in all my life! I was sooooo stuffed, I had to pause for a tactical shit inbetween my 2nd main course helping and the dessert at the second dinner! Still managed to make my way through though…

About 4 hours later, I managed to polish off a whole box of Chocolate Celebrations too!

I gained between 5 and 6lb on Christmas Day alone last year 😛 (and whilst that might not be that much for someone who's already 18 stone or more, bear in mind I was only just over 11 1/2 stone at the time, I was about 12 stone by Boxing Day!)

To put things into context though, I had been on the dole for 2 months already at this point, had no job interviews lined up, no money, and practically didn't know where my next meal was coming from… So I made the bloody most of it!

Jamie
    Free Member

….and practically didn't know where my next meal was coming from… So I made the bloody most of it!

You should have stored some in your cheeks like a squirrel.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘The most meat you have eaten in one sitting…’ is closed to new replies.