Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 129 total)
  • The moment when someone you thought was OK utters those immortal words….
  • CharlieMungus
    Free Member
    binners

Sorry. I’ll stop now. Have a play yourself:

Call me Daves quote generator

coffeeking
    Free Member

1st time, ‘you have to be careful here in summer it’s like Saudi Arabia with so many Arabs’ – this was as a family walked past, wife wearing a headscarf, kids all cheerful and that.

2nd time, ‘be careful, the dark guys will have your wallet when you’re on the trams’ – thing is I have quite a tan now, if I catch myself stealing my own wallet I’ll be quite cross. Or maybe I will automatically find myself stealing from some pale Swiss bloke.

OK, confirmed by even the most un-PC of people 🙂

TheBrick
    Free Member

I met a hereditary peer who was concerned about the unelected organisations dictating to the people.

rewski
    Free Member

Is it racist for people of chinese origin to refer to white people as ghosts?

Cougar

Last week, I met a devout Muslim baker,

Why were the baker’s hands brown? Because he was of Indian descent.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

i think it was a cameronism from the last g.e wasn’t it ?

tm has it. Yes, sorry, I haven’t actually met a black sailor in Plymouth.

binners

Oh, just one more

Last week, I met an imaginary foreign sort, who told me that paedophiles killed Jesus.

Cougar

I met a girl from Dundee that had the most finest bum cheeks.

I know a girl from Chelsea who was famous for her buns.

billysugger
    Free Member

Will it make 3 pages…

Cougar

I met a hereditary peer who was concerned about the unelected organisations dictating to the people.

I met a peer on the way home from the pub last night. I said “stop that and put it away, have some decency man.”

rewski
    Free Member

Come on mods, wake up, close it before page 3.

surfer
    Free Member

devout Muslim baker

Which one identifies their race?

binners

floury baps

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I met an Irish guy.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ta Binners

“Last week, I met a Pakistani foreign sort, who told me that hoodies could be out in four-and-a-half years.”

“Last week, I met an inner-city World War Two veteran, who told me that benefit tourists got a free house from the council.”

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Bugger. Just got it. 😳

Soz. Bit slow today. 😆

Thought it wasn’t like you to say such a thing, DD.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Last week I met a funny foreign fella who told me he didn’t understand irony

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Last week, I met a 40-year-old former Labour voter, who told me that 5 more years of Gordon Brown was no substitute for a proper married relationship.”

slimjim78
    Free Member

last week I had a poo. Wait, I had a poo at lunch time today too.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

“Last week, I met a white working-class Iraq veteran, who told me that the Poles raped the next door’s beagle.”

😯

iDave
    Free Member

next week I’m going to meet someone at least once, go for a swim and eat 2 boiled eggs

molgrips
    Free Member

Elf I don’t get it – explain?

molgrips
    Free Member

Dave me and Alpin are going biking on Sunday, get over here 🙂

I’m not racist but…
    …I’m a racing cyclist. Will that do ?

Cougar

Racist.

Kevevs
    Free Member

haha, that Cameron quote generator is class 😀

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

see how the youtube link is gone?

slimjim78
    Free Member

im riddled with gay

Northwind

My ex’s dad used to bang on and on about how “The ****” had come over here and were stealing away his business… He ran a newsagents. And he ran a newsagents in Dublin til 1984 when he moved to Scotland and started his new shop, in direct competition with the Patels down the road who were all born here :mrgreen: But he’s the right colour to be a local so everyone buys it despite the accent.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I think racism should be renamed anticulturalism.

I have no problem with decent people of any background, I have a problem with negative cultures that clash with mine.

Skin colour has nothing to do with it as far as im concerned.
    no it should be renamed culturlaism 🙄 you would be a culturalist in the same way a racist would dislike some races.I shall now generalise the all racists are stupid to include culturalists to make sure I catch you

Last week, I met a lesbian B&B owner, who told me that mass immigration meant the dead going unburied.”

Last week, I met a Cornish nurse, who told me that the Guardian set fire to a bag of kittens.”

itisajoke
    Free Member

I know I’m not racist because racism is a crime, and everyone knows only black people commit crime.

KennySenior
    Free Member

Won’t somebody please think of a dog’s face. Next time.

molgrips
    Free Member

It’d be called culturism not culturalism – culture is the noun.

project
    Free Member

You cant like everyone all the time and racism gives people the chance to express their views and blame part of society for their own problems.

Its always been there and always will be, just like some dont like women or men .

rob2
    Free Member

ive got quite a large penis

allthegear
    Free Member

who have you been comparing it with??

dmjb4
    Free Member

The only answer to racism is education. Fear of something new or different is natural, it is a survival instinct. How do I know this animal won’t eat me? Will that other tribe attack us?

Education or experience leads to an understanding that other races are more like your own than you thought.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

A spider monkey.

rob2
    Free Member

george michael :o)

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘The moment when someone you thought was OK utters those immortal words….’ is closed to new replies.