Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • The Max Clifford Nearest-The-Bull Sentencing Game
  • Harry_the_Spider

3 years.

iolo
    Free Member

Should be Gas Chamber but he has so much dirt on so many people it will be 2 months.

clubber
    Free Member

12 years – underage, several occurrences, no remorse.

pondo
    Free Member

5 years, out in 18 months (which I guess is outside of the scope of this game).

Pook

3 year suspended

timidwheeler
    Free Member

4 years.

kimbers

20 years and ina fit of pique he shops all the muppetts hes been covering up for all these years too

Junkyard
    Free Member

Dies in prison

As long as it takes.

6 – 8 years probably

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Depends on what dirt he has on who.

clubber
    Free Member

Oh

Legal experts say Clifford faces at least two years in jail, as the judge will have to use guidelines in force when the offences were committed in the 1970s and 1980s.

If the offences had been committed in the last decade, he could have been given a life sentence, as two of the guilty verdicts on a 15-year-old female victim involved serious sex crimes

http://news.sky.com/story/1253554/max-clifford-pr-guru-arrives-for-sentencing

So, 4.5 years.

zbonty

Not long enough.

GrahamS

I suspect in the current climate they’ll go for a relatively long sentence within whatever guidelines they need to follow.

How long he actually serves once the headlines have gone away will be the interesting part.

ninfan
    Free Member

I reckon this will be a lowball – 2 years

dabble
    Free Member

Does he get put on a nonces wing? If not he’ll last 6 months, or find someone to pay off to look after him and come out a poor man. I hope he rots.
    36 months, out in 6.

brakes
    Free Member

three years.

pondo
    Free Member

Legal experts say Clifford faces at least two years in jail, as the judge will have to use guidelines in force when the offences were committed in the 1970s and 1980s.
    If the offences had been committed in the last decade, he could have been given a life sentence, as two of the guilty verdicts on a 15-year-old female victim involved serious sex crimes

Gobsmacked. 🙁 Sometimes the law needs a punch in the throat.

LHS
    Free Member

3 years, followed by public outrage, followed by mentioning in PMQ’s followed by judicial review, followed by increased to 6 years.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Hmmm…

2 years.

Clearly not long enough but the Judge will have no choice but to follow precident.

Oh and an Open Prison because he’ll be deemed not a threat to society. 🙄

clubber
    Free Member

I didn’t think you could start in an open prison.

kimbers

max he can get is 2 years according to the BBC?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27250231

hora
    Free Member

I think he should get 12yrs – rape. Considering hes not professed any guilt.

He’ll probably get 3.

clubber
    Free Member

2 years per charge?

allthepies
    Free Member

2 years, out in 1.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

2 out in 9 months

edlong
    Free Member

Sexual abuse of children – who knew it was such a fertile source of “games”?

Sorry, I seem to be in miserable git mode today, but I don’t find this thread in particularly good taste given the nature of the offences.

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ true enough but it’s the irony we find amusing considering both the situation and who he is.

HTH

chrismac

Wont matter. He will probably wangle his way into an open prison and carry on working via cell phone anyway.

kimbers

In another alleged assault, which was not a charge on the indictment because it took place abroad, Clifford is said to have forced a 12-year-old girl to masturbate him in a jacuzzi while on holiday in Spain after befriending her parents.

the father of this girl spoke in court and looked like he wanted to kill clifford apparently

joolsburger
    Free Member

2 years is all it can be. Shame it’s not more but the judge can’t do anything else.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Weel, Stuart hall got 30 months in the end, so I’m going with 30 months for Clifford.

Mind you, Stuart Hall is in court again next week I think for another trial / conviction

bugcab
    Free Member

It will be the most the Judge can give as he is totally un-repentant, the offences carry a much higher tarif now and just to make sure he stood at the door of the Court this morning and effectively called all of his victims liars. 2 Years on each count.

bugcab
    Free Member

And a little bit off for “totality” (effect of putting together a number of sentences resulting in total sentence dis-proportionate to original offence).

andytherocketeer

lol @ 30 months being less than 2 years 😉

15 months, out in 9, transferred to an open prison after 7-14 days.

tpbiker
    Free Member

2 years, out in one

sharkbait
    Free Member

I’m going for 3 years. R5L have just said that although the sentence in force at the time of the crime was 2 years, the judge should also take into account what sentence the crime would attract if it had been carried out today.
    Plus he has shown no remorse and maintained his innocence.

Hopefully he’ll be picking up lots of soap in jail.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Any updates??

ninfan
    Free Member

Judge addressing court right now

djglover
    Free Member

I hope they give him the maximum term each offence would have carried at the time as consecutive sentences, hopefully that will see him inside for as long as possible, if the offences were today he would have been facing a decade inside surely?

richpips
    Free Member

Looks like it’s consecutive sentencing.

richpips
    Free Member

…8 years.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘The Max Clifford Nearest-The-Bull Sentencing Game’ is closed to new replies.