Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The lovely Vatican
  • derek_starship
    Free Member
    Hairychested
    Free Member

Had a listen to 4FM about it, nice one 🙂

terrahawk
    Free Member

awesome. Doin' it proper.

psychle
    Free Member

an usher known as a Gentleman to His Holiness

😆

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider

What is the point of having all the privilege and power if you can’t go out with one of the lads from the choir and nail a couple of rent boys?

Admit it, if that is what floats your boat, you would.

cranberry
    Free Member

Who'd have thought that a bunch of men who declare that they would never be with a woman actually like playing with other men's widges?

ahwiles
    Free Member

this is hilarious! (i'm not sure i see any great global harm if it was all consensual and that).

the punchline to this gag will be delivered in a couple of weeks (timing is critical to comedy), ol' popey will deliver another one of his hate-filled edicts: don't do that, don't do this, you'll go to hell, give me money, AIDS is good, you're all scum, i'm the chosen one'

etc.

just you wait, the timing will be perfect; just long enough for most people to forget about this latest piece of Vatican hypocrisy.

nickc

Derek, you've got to let the whole Catholic thing go, man

julianwilson
    Free Member

A little while since I knew any 'proper hardcore' practising cathiolics, but in confession do you still get the 'Say fifteen hail Mary's and a half a rosary my child, then the Lord will forgive you'? If so how many for that lot?

splatz
    Free Member

As we all know……god works in mysterious ways!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The lovely Vatican’ is closed to new replies.