Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The London Bike Show. Is it worth a visit?
  • Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Just gauging anyone who went in previous years, was it worth missing a days riding to go and nose around?

missnotax
    Free Member

I am usually up at the Boat Show so have had a look around the Bike Show too – in my opinion, not worth it, no. Interesting for an hour or so if you happen to be there anyway (like me), but personally I would have been very disappointed to have travelled to London and paid my £16 to get in (or whatever it is).

I would rather be biking 🙂

simon_g

There’s the outdoors and active travel shows on as well as the bike & boat shows, so can go around those too if the bike show isn’t enough.

missnotax
    Free Member

True – there is a lot to see.

It’s just that if I was ONLY going to look at bikes, I would have felt a bit short-changed 🙂

grantway
    Free Member

Found it good but mainly for Road Biking

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Mmmm, not really sounding that good so far. Maybe I’ll get my lifejacket on and get out there with Miss Notax in the estuary.

brakes
    Free Member

you would think that given the successes in cycling last year, that the London Bike Show would finally get their act together and manage to attract some decent showings… the brand list certainly looks healthier than previous years.

professor_fate
    Free Member

Went last year and not terribly impressed. Not much in the way of “show special” prices but ok for getting info/bumph re bike hols etc. The Boat Show next door was a whole heap more interesting (pneumatic Russian blondes and floating spaceships galore 😀 )

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Hi,
    Went last year and was impressed.A lot more product than previous years.I thought it was better than the Birmingham show in September.Definetly worth a visit but expensive and a pain in the arse to get to but worth the effort.
    Thanx,
    Max

bikebouy
    Free Member

Stay for the evening and you can watch the Nocturne too..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The London Bike Show. Is it worth a visit?’ is closed to new replies.