Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • The little details that annoy you
  • Cougar

people in shops who pack slowly, pay slowly and piss about getting themselves together before moving out of the way.

… after answering in the negative to “would you like some help with your packing?”

slowoldman

Grown-ups who ask “Can I get”?

franksinatra

People who queue at the cash machine and only when it is their turn do they start looking for their cash card. Once they have found it they act as if it is the first time they have every used a cash machine and press the buttons verreeeey slooowly. They then get a paper statement before deciding how much money to take out.

People who think the Post Office is place where you go to have a nice chat with John behind the counter, oblivious to the 10 people behind them in the queue who are in a rush and need to get back to work

There, their, they’re on Facebook. (usually the same people who voted Yes in independence referendum or Out in EU one)

The guy who just sent me a marketing email hoping I would spend my money through his business and signed it off with Hope to here from you soon

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘The little details that annoy you’ is closed to new replies.