Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The latest war wounds after face plant to Tarmac!
  • PePPeR

Here’s my grandson whilst we waited in A&E to give the all clear this afternoon.

Me thinks this is going to take some serious work to get fixed, one of the teeth is cracked in half.

He came off his bike riding down our friends drive and tried to save himself by using his face to land rather than his feet or hands 😉

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Ouch, he looks happy enough though!

Oggles
    Free Member

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD.

I regret opening this thread now, had to scroll down immediately as I saw the pic and screamed in terror!
    One of my worst fears is having my teeth knocked out / broken. Brave lad!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

He be showing that off at school tomorrow.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It’ll T-cut out.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oddly enough, I was pondering buying a gumshield for trail use just recently!

PePPeR

He’s been very brave, my son who’s only 9 months older is a much bigger wuss! 😉

They are very different when it comes to pain tolerance, Charlie (grandson) couldn’t care less and James (son) has to have some attention for the tiniest scratch!

He’s had ice cream for tea! 😉

ton

lucky he did not end up like me.
    lost my 2 front top teeth by getting kicked in the mouth while diving for a ball in a rugby game.

DaveyJohnston
    Free Member

Total of 50 stitches.
    Thank goodness for Glaswegian plastic surgeons.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Ton, that gap used to be filled with two teeth?
    You are a beaver and I claim my £5!

ton

tracker, pic was just for referance……. 😆

althepal

Davey, they get a lot of practice!

yunki
    Free Member

at a guess.. I would say your pic you’ve used there Ton.. is a pic of my mates gnashers..

He lost his after a carrier bag on the handlebars/mars bar/waving/kerb accident as a lad..

BigJohn

My eldest son had a front tooth snapped like one of those in the original pic when he was about 8. The dentist patched it up (didn’t do a full crown, just replaced the missing bit) and it’s still fine today. He’s 28 now.

PePPeR

Well all seems good, he was taken to the vets today and they xrayed eveything and he hasn’t done too much damage, the dentist has capped both teeth off already so he’s back to his usual good looking self 😉

Olly
    Free Member

ahaha!
    nice one!
    fingers crossed they are baby teeth?!
    maybe not then?!

either way, he looks pretty pleased with himself, which is the main thing.

hope he patches up ok!

(apparently he did)

PePPeR

I think I got away with the taking him to the vets statement, I’m getting confused between where my dog and my grandson are being taken too now 😳

berni
    Free Member

just keep an eye on any colour changes to them front gnashers, a knock like that often kills the bit inside the tooth, a long slow root canal will see that right though ( don’t let them get too dark if they start to discolour as it can be a bugger to get them back )

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘The latest war wounds after face plant to Tarmac!’ is closed to new replies.