Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • The King of Ice Creams
  • johnners
    Free Member

I’ve always liked The Emperor of Ice Cream

No nuts or fudgey bits though.

iain1775
    Free Member

Home

On the A51 between Chester and Crewe
    Fantastic ice cream loads of flavours, farm setting with goats and pigs to entertain the kids and fantastic huge straw sculptures in the field every year
    Is a compulsory stop en route to my parents, even the dog knows when we approach and gets all excited!

Eithe there or Bluebells in Spondon, Derby as recently approved by Prince Charles
    3rd place goes to the ice cream place in Parkgate on the Wirral

Tom83

johnners
    Free Member

Tom, where can you buy Maxibons in this country? I got some from Tesco once a while back but haven’t seen them since.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Ben and Jerry’s chocolate fudge brownie for me *opens tub, prepares to eat it all after todays ride*

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Purbeck.

Especially the Honeycomb Hash, Tiramisu or Cider Sorbet!

Best enjoyed on a sunny July day at Lulworth Cove.

2bit

Best ice cream ever tasted (& sweetest thing on the planet) – Strawberry mashmallow sundae

home

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Gi’us a spoon then DirtyG!

plumber
    Free Member

Slaters – Nelson

Retrotastic

RustySpanner

Georgio’s, in Llanberis, opposite Pete’s Eats.

Safer and much easier than riding down Snowdon.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

*passes yeti a spoon* you’ll have to be quick as there’s not much left…think i should maybe eat some proper food now!

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Not tried much nicer than Mario’s Supermix, although a good Rum & Raisin comes close 🙂

Also a very nice place called Heavenly in Llandeilo that make thier own ice cream in loads of different flavours. Christmas Pudding flavour is a particular favourite. They also did a Chrsitmas Dinner ice cream, but I didn’t fancy trying that…

seosamh77
    Free Member

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

There isn’t enough STW niche’ism on this thread, so the fantastically named Gay Odin chocolatiere on via Benedette Croce in Naples is the best ice cream I have ever tasted. I’m foaming at mouth just thinking about their rum and dark chocolate.

cxi
    Free Member

On the A51 between Chester and Crewe

+1

khani
    Free Member

Last night the mrs made some homemade rhubarb crumble ice-cream, I was dubious at first but it was indeed glorious

bigrich

http://www.fritzgelato.com/

Just the thing after an evening on the sauce

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘The King of Ice Creams’ is closed to new replies.