Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The joys of discovering new trails – swooping down the trail and…
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

…discovering the trail narrows and goes through a bramble patch 🙁

mikewsmith
    Free Member

better than dog eggs and a gap

Sandwich

Impressive wonky leg shape there.

jekkyl

Nice, good effort.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Post traumatic collapse of the talus.
    Awaiting the arthroscopic arthordesis later this year

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

I have the same scars on my ankle 😥

maxtorque

Bunny hops, not just for hopping bunnies! 😉

breadcrumb

That’s how my legs looked after the ‘puffer this year, bloody Gorse bushes.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Might want to try Endura singletrack trousers, superb leg protection and warm

dudeofdoom

Yeah I’m sorta fond of this type of thing……had to pull splinters out of my forehead this week which is really tricky using a mirror.

I tend to use my soft troy lee leg pads not cos I’m a wuss just got fed up of the continuous damage ….and they’re comy an warm.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I am not great at bunny hops but even if I was I would struggle clearing a 30 foot section of brambles

🙂

Might consider long trousers but sweated a lot last time. Might have just been cheap trousers though

creamegg
    Free Member

My legs look like that after most rides

maxtorque

WorldClassAccident
    I am not great at bunny hops but even if I was I would struggle clearing a 30 foot section of brambles

Pfft, we’ll have none of that Defeatist attitude round here thanks! The human body is incredible, if you really ANTED to bunny hop a mere 30foot of brambles you could…….. 😉

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

True, what could possibly go wrong. I should probably do a backflip just so if I do come up short my helmet will protect me rather than risking my bad ankle getting jolted

richen987
    Free Member

Good too see you have been out on the bike, hope you had a good ride, and let’s be fair, it wouldn’t be a wca ride without some sort of injury/accident happening, now would it

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

3rd ride in as many weeks. I managed a broken toe on the first one and a pedal strike and a few scratches this time but the 2nd rise was injury free so that equals my record of one rode in a row without blood

hammyuk
    Free Member

You really are a total and complete mucking fuppet! 😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

No offence, but a mishap resulting in a few scratches is not my idea of world class. You must be very southern, probably on the Soft Coast?

🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

WCA was a name given to me in the past when I was young(er) and foolish(er)

There was a thread and article in the magazine titled “The hard way to become a poet” that gave a few of the highlights

The trouble is that the last ‘proper’ one sort of stopped me being able to do much to create new injuries

ell_tell
    Free Member

Barfs

thegreatape
    Free Member

I know, I certainly remember the ankle. Didn’t think a few scratches would bother you you see!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Didn’t think a few scratches would bother you you see!

It wasn’t the scratches that hurt. I was the beating from the Wife when I laid on the nice clean sheets after the shower and bled, somewhat profusely, all over them.

thegreatape
    Free Member

That I can understand.

Goldigger
    Free Member

WCA was a name given to me in the past when I was young(er) and foolish(er)

There was a thread and article in the magazine titled “The hard way to become a poet” that gave a few of the highlights

The trouble is that the last ‘proper’ one sort of stopped me being able to do much to create new injuries

Nice pile of leaves On your patio..

jamj1974

Summer post-ride shower is not the same without the sting of fresh gorse scratches…

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘The joys of discovering new trails – swooping down the trail and…’ is closed to new replies.