Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The Italian by the roundabout in Aviemore – is it any good?
  • geoffj

Maybe going tonight if reviews are positive

TIA

legend
    Free Member

only been once and it was a couple of years ago, sure it’s ok though (think it was filled with kids when I was there though)

scaredypants

What ?!
    have they closed the happy haggis or something 😯

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Italspark and I tried their ‘all you can eat’ buffet after an epic in the Cairngorms. I think we beat all previous records. It’s a really busy place, get there early to beat the crowds.

birky
    Free Member

We also had the buffet, it was fine. The rooms were good value too.

robertgray05
    Free Member

We had a bit of an epic round Ben Alder last year – misjudged our speed by about 200% and watched the sun go down (beautiful) from the top of a mountain. Then rode 25km back to the car in the dark through boggy part-frozen snow/ice with no lights, no more food, no more tubes and totally exhausted. Oh and Dave rode over a dead deer leg, eeewwww.

…then drove to Aviemore, were greeted by the giant neon flashiness of that restaurant and OH MY GOD did we enjoy that buffet.

cynic-al
    Free Member

The real ale pub does good food IMO, much nicer place.

AlasdairMc

I like it. It’s not the best Italian, but there’s lots of food which is all you really need. Pasta from the buffet wasn’t the best but like I said quantity is more important. Good pizza though and a good draft lager.

geoffj

Thanks guys. It hit the spot perfectly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The Italian by the roundabout in Aviemore – is it any good?’ is closed to new replies.