Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The Island – Bear Grylls ..could you?
  • johndoh
    Free Member

Well most of the girls looked 10000% more beautiful without the slap they threw on for tonight’s reflection programme.

CountZero

ray mears manages to stay fat and gets boozed up on local hooch.

grylls is skinny and has to resort to drinking his own piss.

I’d take ray as my luxury item.
    Damn right! Bear always seems to be fighting any environment he’s in, whereas Ray just goes with whatever the environment sends.
    With Bear, you wonder if he’d really be able to cope if he couldn’t contact his back-up team to get him back to the hotel…

hora
    Free Member

^the redhead was gorgeous without her hair straightened etc

johndoh
    Free Member

Yep – the freckly-faced girl was beautiful (is that who you mean?) and the beautician that thought she was Raquel Welch in 1,000,00BC looked bloody awful with the heavy make-up and bleached hair.

hora
    Free Member

Agree, yes and on both counts.

Her body though. hiiiiii-karamba.

When the lads were eating the pig and one said he was going to eat the pigs-dick and remarked that it tasted like dick and one other piped up ‘it worries me that you know what dick tastes like’- that was a LOL moment. Funny how when a group of blokes are thrown in together it doesn’t take long for the male on male banter to start.

hilldodger
    Free Member

…surprised they didn’t eat the Yorkshire bloke

be far too bitter 😆

5thElefant
    Free Member

be far too bitter

But he came with chips.

crankboy
    Free Member

I enjoyed the bits I saw to be fair I am pretty sure Bear Gryls did say he’d seeded the island with the croc and pigs. I would expect the programme to do something to ensure that no one died or became seriously at risk form starvation,yet allow the event to continue for it’s scheduled length.
    My real question is “the island Bear Grylls …..could he”

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘The Island – Bear Grylls ..could you?’ is closed to new replies.