Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The iRobdob diet – quick, easy with instant results!!!
  • robdob
    Free Member

All these diets you see nowadays are just fads. Eating well, exercising etc are just a waste of time and will get you nowhere.
    For a setup cost of £200 I will send you an assortment of used tissues, pillowcases and drinking vessels. Use these for a couple of days and you will contract a medium harshness flu bug. Then, JUST LIKE ME you will lose HALF A STONE in 6 days.
    All you have to do is lie on the sofa or bed and groan lightly for this period for it to work. Sweating like a whore on sailors payday will be a regular occurance too, as well as the intense shivers, but then we’re all a bit cold at the moment anyway!!
    So, sign up today and lose that weight FAST
    Paypal gift to email in profile.

princessalbert
    Free Member

you’ll put it back on, with a little extra i’m afraid as your body will have been in ‘starvation mode’. it will now store fat, just incase you stop eating again soon.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Try the itreemagnet raw chicken diet. Half a stone in 6 days is for pussies.

robdob
    Free Member

your body will have been in ‘starvation mode’. it will now store fat

If you knew me then you would know I don’t store fat.
    At all. :mrgreen:

Solo
    Free Member

Well, try the the Picolax diet, then tell us about weight loss.

😆

robdob
    Free Member

I’m just trying to reverse the loss now. Just had a banana, some orange juice and A RUSTLERS MICROWAVE BURGER!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Feel better now!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

A RUSTLERS MICROWAVE BURGER!!!!

Should have just chucked it straight down the bog. Cut out the middle man!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He’s right you know, Rob.

Cougar

I share your pain. I lost two stone in a week through glandular fever a few years ago, and was only 11st-odd to start with. It’s not pleasant.

robdob
    Free Member

Pah. You don’t know good food you two.
    There are occasions when a Rustlers is not a viable option, say an embassy party or maybe a yacht club. But give them a chance and you’ll see.

Give me a break anyway, I actually went down the fruit aisle of Sainsburys today. I’ll be honest, it scared me but I did buy grapes bananas and oranges. Not sure what to do with them yet.

Shred
    Free Member

I recommend Chicken Pox at 33. Last longer than flu, you get nice funky spots all over, and you lose a lot of weight!

robdob
    Free Member

I can’t have this again, I’m getting a shot next year although I’m seriously scared of needles

coffeeking
    Free Member

I just switched to having a protien shake for brekky and one for lunch (98 cals each and nice and filling) and lost half a stone in 2 weeks. I’ve since reverted to previous food types (but not quantities as I’ve lost my unending appetite) and I’m staying at the same weight for another 2 weeks.

joemarshall
    Free Member

you’ll put it back on, with a little extra i’m afraid as your body will have been in ‘starvation mode’. it will now store fat, just incase you stop eating again soon.

I’m not convinced that is always the case – I lost half a stone last year due to food poisoning, and it stayed off for months (in fact I think I am still usually around 11st 2, rather than 11st 9).

Joe

maxray
    Free Member

I lost two stone in a week

surely impossible?! You would feel ruined if its true. :S

robdob
    Free Member

surely impossible?! You would feel ruined if its true. :S

Surely your toilet would be ruined too?????

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

There was a lass at school, quite podgy she was. She was off for months with some nasty illness, then when she came back, she was slim and looked really lovely. Actually she went on to be happier and more confident as a result of getting slim, but I understand she went through hell, and at one stage almost died. 🙁

Do you look more attractive now, Rob?

(Knows Poddy will be along shortly, to laugh in a cruel and unkind manner)

robdob
    Free Member

Elf – eh??

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oi!

I seen that, with yer cheeky edit…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘The iRobdob diet – quick, easy with instant results!!!’ is closed to new replies.