Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The inbetweeners.
  • shreck
    Free Member

Missed most of the first series,caught the first episode of the new one had me pissisting myself.if you havnt watched it do i recomend it.

flatback
    Free Member

it is so funny, i love it

Pook

very amusing. Skins for normal people.

montylikesbeer

very funny programme, the first series was a hoot, better than shameless me thinks

nickegg
    Free Member

It’s possibly the funniest thing i have ever seen. Series one is available to watch back on 4 on demand too so need to miss any of it!

shreck
    Free Member

Most thing are better than shamless.liking the big bang theory too.

Bimbler
    Free Member

It’s funny cos it’s true.

chakaping
    Free Member

Bimbler – Painfully true!

Loved the first series. Haven’t laughed so much at a TV show in ages. 🙂

Forgot to watch the first episode of the new series. 🙁

Bimbler
    Free Member

the laptop scene lolz

Stranger
    Free Member

the laptop scene lolz

must try that at home!

coffeeking
    Free Member

BBT and inbetweeners are the only things I watch regularly on TV anymore. I enjoyed one episode of skins but then it degraded again and I stopped watching it.

oldgit
    Free Member

Bumder LOL.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Salút Patrice.

All 4 of my favourite telly programmes are on a Thursday evening:

Earl
    BBT
    Inbetweeners
    Supernatural.

Could quite happily not bother with the telly apart from this.

Laughed myself silly at the laptop scene.

GaryLake
    Free Member

My wife asked me whether boys were really like that at school – tbh, I had plenty of ‘friends’ like Neil and Jay… 🙄

coffeeking
    Free Member

My wife asked me whether boys were really like that at school

Quite frankly I think thats the reason it does work – most lads were like at least one of the members of the show at school. Certainly I can identify one of each in my old group of mates. Same with BBT.

GaryLake
    Free Member

BBT is awesome but I think you need to be a certain degree of geek to get it…

sofatester
    Free Member

“BBT is awesome but I think you need to be a certain degree of geek to get it…”

Should do well in here then! 😆

GaryLake
    Free Member

Well quite, I did a computer science degree (even though I’m a graphic designer now, go figure) so I can fully relate to BBT… 🙂

scu98rkr
    Free Member

The BBT is funny but a bit too contrived like most American shows but I like it anyhow.

The thing thats really good about the Inbetweeners is the way the group doesnt seem to fit together properly. Too many TV shows people everyone seems to get together and get on great and they’re a real team (or bunch of enemies).

The thing thats great about the Inbetweeners is your never really sure whether they like each other or not, but they clearly fit in better which each other they anyone else so they stick together. Frankly a bit like many socials groups at school and afterwards.

sofatester
    Free Member

Graphic designer? Does that mean you make these little buggers:

😯 🙄 😥

coffeeking
    Free Member

BBT is awesome but I think you need to be a certain degree of geek to get it…

Definitely – it may be very contrived but it does map the characteristics of several of my fellow PhD students (and myself) well and reminds me of good times! (much like inbetweeners and high school).

brick
    Free Member

I like the IT Crowd too.

GaryLake
    Free Member

Graphic designer? Does that mean you make these little buggers:

No.

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

skins is what every boy wishes they where like, inbeetweeners is what every boy really is like

coffeeking
    Free Member

skins is what every boy wishes they where like

Speak for yourself 😀

alpin
    Free Member

have shown it to a few good english speaking germans. they don’t get it one bit.

they can’t comprehend the idea of calling your best mate a ‘prick’,’knob’ ‘gayer’ etc.

me on the other hand think its hilarious.

shinsplints

My friends & I are,sadly,still like the inbetweeners.For example,we were in Devon last week,stopped in Dawlish for an ice cream & could barely bring ourselves to walk into the shop,which was called “Gays Creamery” LOL

Dougal
    Free Member

Watched the first episode of the second series, not laughed so hard in a long time. Got hold of the first series and it had the house down. Really well written and produced.

Also enjoying The Big Bang Theory, very funny, especially if you know people like the protagonists.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘The inbetweeners.’ is closed to new replies.