Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The Honourable Woman
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Anyone else watching this? Really enjoying it even if the last episode has a huge hole in it

batfink
    Free Member

Yes…. really enjoying this so far. It feels like a le Carre version of Homeland.

Much speculation about what “the secret” is.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Lasted into ten minutes of the second programme. Tedious. Boring. “Switch-off” Telly. 😐

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DezB
    Free Member

Agree with Woppit. Sat through the first one and forgot I’d even watched it until this thread!

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Couldn’t disagree more with Woppit … nothing new there … 😆

A good old fashion triller… where questions are asked and answered (some quicker than others)… unlike rubbish like Lost or that french one set in the mountains.

Plus … some really good performances from quality actors and and …. Maggie Gyllenhaal …. she’s lovely

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I enjoyed her very much in “Secretary”…

toppers3933
    Free Member

Watched the first one and spent the whole thing trying to get a handle on what the hell was going on. But not in a good enjoyable way so didn’t bother with ep2. I might try again but not sure I can be bothered.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Toppers … are you my wife ?

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Liked it looking forward to more and have a strong theory as to what the “secret” is… But since this is not Woppit’s thread I won’t introduce a spoiler… Except that Thor will rescue them all at the end.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Moscow did it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The Honourable Woman’ is closed to new replies.