Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The home page "which of these could you live without" poll…
  • mboy
    Free Member

Where’s the “None of the above” option…? 😳

I guess, at a push, I could live without a car (as long as my work van doesn’t count, but even then that does minimal mileage). But the rest of it… NOT A CHANCE! 😛

Gary_M
    Free Member

there’s a home page? 🙂

scotroutes

View it on a mobile and forego all this poll nonsense.

Ben_H

Easy for me – I don’t like chocolate anyway. (It’s brown and sticky innit).

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I took it literally and ticked all of them so would have made it a lot quicker if hey’d included an all of the above option.

perchypanther
    Free Member

(It’s brown and sticky innit).

Like this guy?

P-Jay
    Free Member

Booze, Meat and Chocolate for me, I enjoy all of them to various degrees, but it wouldn’t make much of an impact on my life if I had to give them up.

Car, Web and Mobile – well, that’s going to make me unemployed pretty much instantly, which I suppose would mean I could my Daughter to school, but I’d still rather have a job.

Bikes, really, I don’t think I could, my weekly (at the moment) ride is my only reset button for my fractured mind, I missed a ride at the weekend because I was full of a cold and I’m suffering now.

DezB
    Free Member

mboy –
    Where’s the “None of the above” option…?

You know you don’t really have to give them up don’t you? You could go crazy and tick them all and nothing would happen. Nothing at all! 😆

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Why would I click on a click bait poll to give STW money when I see no profit sharing incentive from “The Towers”? Pointless and i already subscribe.

DezB
    Free Member

Why would I click on a click bait poll to give STW money

You really sure that’s how it works??

mboy
    Free Member

Eddiebaby, I think you need a hug mate! The STW polls are just a bit of fun, it’s not like you’re signing up to a spam mailing list to register to vote is it!

DezB, where’s the fun in lying though…? Joking aside, the one thing on that list I could have lived without easily enough a few years ago was booze, but I enjoy that too much now too! 😆

footflaps

Why would I click on a click bait poll to give STW money when I see no profit sharing incentive from “The Towers”?

Do you only do things for Profit?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Do you only do things for Profit?

Well STW seem to have that view. See their views on adblockers and the like. This forum is a source of revenue.
    Also see Mark’s comments in the Ling thread
    Why click on a Daily Mail/Buzzfeed style poll when you can start a thread and discuss the choices?

mattbee

Damn right Eddie! Imagine trying to make a living from your business. Bloody ridiculous thing to do, isn’t it?

lunge

All of them, the internet would be the hardest but all if pushed.
    I like all of them and would much rather have them in my life, but I reckon I could be happy without them, certainly after a short settle in period.

tomhoward

Eddie, so you won’t do the poll because you think STW profit from it, what do you think happens when you click on literally any part of the site or, indeed, pay for your subscription?

DezB
    Free Member

I’ve just checked my Paypal and £1.27 was taken out at the same time I clicked “Booze”! What a fool I am.

mboy
    Free Member

I’ve just checked my Paypal and £1.27 was taken out at the same time I clicked “Booze”! What a fool I am.

That’s bloody cheap mate… More like £3.50 a pint round these parts! 😉

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I don’t do the poll because it is lazy clickbait.
    I support the forum because I enjoy it. Hence my resubscribing this morning.
    Sad crap like the poll deserves nothing. There is other stuff on the front page just designed to start a click frenzy.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘The home page "which of these could you live without" poll…’ is closed to new replies.