Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The Hitler STW ride clip – is it barred for everyone?
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

üurlhttp://www.youtube.com/index?ytsession=HDGXZ_pWo8QlDlqyawRqXpDKrHN2tNn_yhFfrYEpkCpzlRdmuhe83OAaXKrknLz0yC5djQrmUsIGqcPmY1VGnVeGIfX_k5Rve3ug2jNpKzP8kWHtc4dZxSsVttnOIiH01_h1HObRlyT6D0g5qEEZBYRCOT-KHCdQgnuDR_fSn-YBhZCER9mRgOiadupr9tW4GKse4v6K2IraA4ISXdxN0Kj2tnTzgS1JyJzWpT_KbxeBTiCAGWdu_b2LGSYhc7_B866jrPILtqDRlO4kXCoCkNvzcIZvS6GQ-dt3P9pGqSBxPc3laKChkmr1sSYdJ2b13jwkR6zFxLdpeGF00OY6AKQWOOiGt6UxIOI6urMG4JjkcqjRVQfB5ADgZfF_gMrL3fN6sgiEPzdbcUmyiivr9w¨ü7url¨

I get:
    This video contains content from Constantin Film, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

wwaswas

most of those hitler ones have been banned now.

falkirk-mark

Yep banned for me too

Talkemada
    Free Member

Stupid bastards. These Hitler mash-ups gave that film loads of free publicity.

I was going to buy Downfall on DVD. I won't now, seeing that they've blocked all the clips. Ha! That'll serve 'em right!

Drac

Yup it's been blocked.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Shame, but it has been sooooooooooooooo overdone now……

nickc

Possibly the stupidest move ever by a film company. The sort of viral marketing that money couldn't buy, and a fit of the hissies, they fling copyright all over the place.

Ah well. That's Germans for you.

Harry_the_Spider

Hitler who?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

PP – over done but not over here. They hadn't heard of it in Switzerland. I guess they are sensitive about Hilter and all the Nazi gold.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The Hitler STW ride clip – is it barred for everyone?’ is closed to new replies.