Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • The heebie jeebies
  • Rosss
    Free Member

BinarySolo I ride Hopwas regularly in fact I was there two days ago in sunshine and the whole woods give me the creeps at times. I ride in past the cemetary to where to DH runs are with my music on and every time I stop for a break and take my earphones out I realise how still and quiet it is. The old house was the stuff of horror films 😆

fd3chris
    Free Member

Not a riding incident but I stayed in Morpeth for work in the old court house and had terrible nightmares while there about strangling someone. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling I was alone in a very dark bad place. I googled it after and the place had some bad history as well as being next to a cholera hospital.

Xylene
    Free Member

My site manager was talking to me about how slim I looked today 😳 😛 after the holidays, I mentioned making the most of the riding and told him that I had found out I don’t like riding through sugar cane fields to which he said:

“you’ll get kidnapped, eaten by dogs or bitten by snakes don’t do it” saying that he doesn’t like me riding in the morning before it is light either as he worries about drunk drivers.

I knew I was right to be scared.

amedias
    Free Member

you lot are weird, or the bit of my brain that should tune into this stuff is turned off, not sure if that’s good or bad :-s

Xylene
    Free Member

you lot are weird, or the bit of my brain that should tune into this stuff is turned off, not sure if that’s good or bad :-s

You remember that next time you turn around and there is a troll stood there watching you.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘The heebie jeebies’ is closed to new replies.