Viewing 39 posts - 41 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • The GT ad in the classifieds
  • Mackem

he seems like a humourless, pretentious, stuck-up prat to me.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Can someone link to the Bikeradar thread, I'm hard of thinking and I can't be arsed to to trawl through all those forums.

Jenga
    Free Member

It's worth looking at lawman's other posts. He does appear to be a bit of a ****

Bike Radar thread seems to have been pulled after certain posters were advocating a mass swamping over here.

lawman91

ok alrite so i got abit carrye away 😳 you only have to look at my posts on bikeradar to see that im not a **** as has been stated and have never had any problems with any members on there. yes i admit to my wrong doing and i apologise to all.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

makes for amusing reading
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12682738&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

Cheesy thinks we are all see you next tuesdays btw

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Can someone link to the Bikeradar thread, I'm hard of thinking and I can't be arsed to to trawl through all those forums.

Yeah, I was just tinking the same. And I can't find the classifides ad here either 🙁

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

lawman commenting on this
    "immature **** Rolling Eyes

i find it really stupid that singletrack have to look over my registration before comfiming me as a member tho Rolling Eyes clearly run by absolute tw4ts and visited by tw4ts too. when my account gets varified they aint gonna know what hit 'em, cos i dont give a **** if they delete my new account Laughing

altho judging by the fooktards on there already i doubt ill be banned Rolling Eyes Laughing
    "

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

and as if by magic the thread on BR has been deleted.

lawman91

lawman commenting on this
    "immature **** Rolling Eyes

i find it really stupid that singletrack have to look over my registration before comfiming me as a member tho Rolling Eyes clearly run by absolute tw4ts and visited by tw4ts too. when my account gets varified they aint gonna know what hit 'em, cos i dont give a **** if they delete my new account Laughing

altho judging by the fooktards on there already i doubt ill be banned Rolling Eyes Laughing

again my bad, im really not that bad honestly

chakaping
    Free Member

The thread on BR disappeared while I was reading it just now!

They did seem to be getting into a bit of a lather, but I was only on page 2. By page 8 they were probably organising a lynch mob.

Jenga
    Free Member

Ad seems to still be in classifieds, but Bike Radar thread has been pulled.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/poss-fs-new-gt-sanction-10-medium

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Auuw, thread pulled.

BTW Nice back pedaling Lawman..

KINGTUT
    Free Member

STW V's Bikeradar, Just like the good old days.

Now where are those Badger pics.

julianwilson
    Free Member

it looks like the BR thread had 8 pages (though it will only open the first one).

Does that mean they win?

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

M.ColeSite Admin
    Posted Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:17 am
    Forum invasions – please do not go there.

lawman91 – Member
    you immature pricks, seriously grow the **** up and get a frickin live

😳 😳 😳

lawman91

im not a troll really, and if i knew before i started what trouble id cause i wouldnt have posted, so again i apologise for my immature behaviour

chakaping
    Free Member

Perhaps they're going to impose sanctions against STW instead of staging an invasion?

Thank you, I'm here all week.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

They'll be donning their armour and hooning over here as we speak! hucking off every kerb on the way

Jamie
    Free Member

surfer – Member
    I liked your first post, dont lose focus.

That is the problem with the youth of today, no consistency.

…or punctuation.

skiprat
    Free Member

Posted Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:49 pm
    that's some seriarse boredom going on there.

We're wasting time posting on the GT thread yet they managed 7 pages banging on about us lot. 🙄

Best bit of reading was wanting to get us in a dark room and give us a proper pasting so no one could hear us scream!!!! 😆

surfer
    Free Member

Best bit of reading was wanting to get us in a dark room and give us a proper pasting so no one could hear us scream!!!!

SFB has already left the building!

woffle
    Free Member

Best bit of reading was wanting to get us in a dark room and give us a proper pasting so no one could hear us scream!!!!

Where's Ton when you need him 🙂

skiprat
    Free Member

Tiger6791

Any publicity is good publicity if my For Sale thread got this much stick and eyeball I'd be over the moon 🙂

It's here BTW.

If you need some ammo.

I'm in my 30's
    I've got an expensive watch (TJ)
    I'm overweight
    I can bunnyhop but not very high (due to weight)
    All my bikes are RIGS!
    Worst of all I own 3 road bikes!!

thomthumb
    Free Member

is tiger/ big cheese a trader/ he implied several times on the Br thread he was. bet he doesn't have a trade account. 😈

woffle
    Free Member

from previous posting and comments made ^^ it seems like he was trading to some extent. Made a shirty comment about people mucking around with his 'business' on the BikeRadar thread. Whether he meant it literally or was referring to it in a 'biznesss, fo-shizzle' manner, I have no idea

Seems like an exercise in how not to win friends and influence people to me. It does get daft here sometimes but sometimes the best thing to do is just to step away from the computer and not rise to it.

chakaping
    Free Member

I think the whole affair is a credit to STW.

And especially well done to the mods for leaving the threads up.

TheMooMonkey
    Free Member

I think its half term.
    The fool has started ranting again.

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12682666&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

Oh and joe1983 – don't be a moron

His second post on his OWN advert. Dont seem to realise that he could well be seen as the insigator of the abuse…

jimmy

Magic. I was laughing at the comments before I'd read them on the ad.

njee20
    Free Member

The BR thread that's left is great, they really don't get the irony!

someone's asked if it comes in another colour? What a plank.

Slow clap…

Jamie
    Free Member

….due to the fact STW is most probably inhabited by 13-16 year old brats….

I thought we were all mid 40s IT professionals?

markd
    Free Member

Oh. My.

Total irony failure…

njee20
    Free Member

Whilst the standard of literacy and the amount of rad-gnarlcore TXT SPK that goes on there isn't indicative of higher levels of intelligence!

I'd probably use the forum more, if there weren't 85 different ones to navigate, and the mods weren't the only ones who were capable of holding a conversation!

squin
    Free Member

The responses on STW classifieds are brilliant, I wanna join in but it seems a bit old hat now. There are some seriously funny people on here that make me p1ss myself sometimes. Being so arsey in a sales advert just deserved hassle!

Brilliant

Jenga
    Free Member

They complain about lack of moderation on here, but they have enough rules and regulations to keep a Philadelphia lawyer happy. Ever counted the number of stickys saying what you can and can't do? They have rules that cover everything, and then the mods seem to make up their own as they go along.

This place isn't perfect; you need either a thick skin, or the ability to stand up for yourself. BUT, if you want to know anything you will find an answer on here. And it will be in language that you can understand.

jimmy

losers the lot of them; this is where the real men come to talk. Razz

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm 😥

MussEd
    Free Member

There does always seem to be more aggressive sales techniques on other forums – SDH and Pinkbike esp.{NO OFFERS NO PMS TXT ME YOU MISERABLE TIT SHOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER BUYING MY BIKE I'LL COME ROUND AND SEE IF YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH- CAAAANNT!!!}

And if you think the text speak on Bike Radar is bad, you should try pinkbike – every single bike or frame posted is met within three minutes with a "Wud u swop 4 my Stinky dood?" or the classic "I giv you £80 birthday cash and £15 a week for 5 years" – actually no wonder the OP gets a bit humpty…

Jamie
    Free Member

"I giv you £80 birthday cash and £15 a week for 5 years"

Seems like a good deal if you could charge interest on the weekly payments.

adlyhobart
    Free Member

i was getting miserable about the bloody rain yesterday and saw the ad` before anyone got to it. cant say i would accept it from that attitude if given away! nearly fell off the chair when i saw 20 odd rather amusing comments within minutes. i dare say you are in the wrong place if you cant take a joke. get over yourself cheeseburger! oh and i am 42 years old and still find it very amusing thank you.

Viewing 39 posts - 41 through 79 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘The GT ad in the classifieds’ is closed to new replies.