Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The Grand Tour
  • bearnecessities

Looks rubbish. It’s definitely going to be a flop. This does nothing to entertain the lazy part of my brain.

*buys amazon subscription*

[video]https://youtu.be/KKbjpKXVE8g[/video]

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yeah, saw that earlier.

I’m looking forward to see the old crew again, something inside me smiled when I saw the trailer.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Big smiles. Looks to be a big stepup in budget and toys too. Struggling to justify a subscription just for that and the odd online buy though.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Big smiles. Looks to be a big stepup in budget and toys too. Struggling to justify a subscription just for that and the odd online buy though.

A lot less than the licence fee. It’s not like the BBC had anything else worth watching.

jimjam
    Free Member

Looks radically different from anything I’ve ever seen.

fifeandy
    Free Member

Hmm, might be worth activating 30 days free to check out. And the annual sub isn’t actually that expensive.

On the other hand that £80 could be spent on bike kit.

#FirstWorldProblems

legend
    Free Member

Looked ok, then they ‘accidentally’ dropped a car

milky1980
    Free Member

I already had an Amazon sub so I’ve bought a Fire TV stick and made sure I’ve got decent broadband specifically for this :mrgreen:

unklehomered
    Free Member

I wasn’t sure, until the bit where Jezza stalls the car in an inept and ****-witted way.

Now I’m sold.

rs
    Free Member

not going to be available in canada as far as I know 🙁 I would happily pay for it, I guess I’ll see it one way or another.

stu170
    Free Member

Just got my firestick and sub. Mainly based on this

Drac

Looking good my android box is ready.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

3 middle aged blokes dicking about in cars.

What’s not to like..

km79
    Free Member

What’s not to like..

At least 2 out of the 3 of them.

zokes
    Free Member

Well, now it’s not on the BBC, paid for by the license fee, you’ve even less reason to complain

not going to be available in canada as far as I know I would happily pay for it, I guess I’ll see it one way or another.

Same in Oz. Clearly they’d prefer us to employ other means to watch it for free instead of readily pay for a product that we’d like to contribute towards the production of.

canopy
    Free Member

it’ll be on tpb.. i’ll get it there

Drac

What’s not to like..

Which 2? Blokes, dicking or cars?

PrinceJohn

More importantly how sinister does Richard Hammond’s facial hair look?

monkeychild
    Free Member

More importantly how sinister does Richard Hammond’s facial hair look?

He looks like a Poundworld Tony Stark.

footflaps

Have to say it does look quite good…

soundninjauk

I don’t want to like it, especially with Clarkson being who he is. But I watched the trailer and now I’m excited for it despite my best efforts. Now comes the argument with myself over getting Amazon Prime when I already have Netflix etc…

Superficial
    Free Member

There’s enough other decent stuff on Amazon prime IMO. The man in the high castle was one of my favourite ever TV series, and season 2 is coming. Mr Robot is worth watching as well, plus there are plenty of good films too. Worth it if you’ve watched most of the good stuff on Netflix (which is probably overall better).

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘The Grand Tour’ is closed to new replies.