Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 331 total)
  • The Friday bloke thread then.
  • tazzymtb

if this thread makes it to friday I’ll start to get my “interesting” piercings pictures out, that should scar a few people mentally (even more than my normal pictures)

*runs off laughing maniacally*

cinnamon_girl

tazzy – I am of a nervous disposition, please don’t!

tazzymtb

😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

PS Stop picking on Elf.

Don’t worry CG; Surf-Mat is just jealous because I’ve got more hair than him.

cinnamon_girl

Polite request to tazzy – FCOL start your own piercings thread. 😉

Then I’ll know not to look at pierced nipples and goodness knows what else!

tazzymtb

Don’t worry C_G I wouldn’t inflict my semi naked bod let alone my metal work on anyone nevermind on a ‘tinterweb forum.

I have no delusions of grandeur, as the outside bits of me just about serve the purpose of keeping all the wet gooey bits in.

I’m not built for show

😆

Sue_W
    Free Member

Tazzy I don’t think your doing yourself justice … there were some nicely defined tattoos in your earlier pic 🙂

martinxyz
    Free Member

I dont think surf mat would be bothered if you had more hair than him to be honest.Its easier to dry coming out the water!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, but the ladies love to run their fingers through my silken locks….

…because I’m worth it.

nickc

Yeah, but the ladies love to run their fingers through my silken locks.

Only that one time when the WPC was pushing your head down when she hoiked you into the back of the transit…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, I do like a bit of role playing…

You can take the cuffs off now, love.

Love?

Where’s she gone?

😐

tazzymtb

🙂 with Elfin

As requested, another picture of me, semi naked, in a field.

56lb by Vegan Graham, on Flickr

Well, I think it was requested, or did I just imagine that bit ?

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I now have a plan – the STW Army.

MTG and Ton shall be the “muscle” and haul the heavy stuff around.
    Me, Sharki and GuitarHero shall be the scouts – running ahead to check the road is clear.
    Jimmy will be our air recce division.
    Tazzy can climn walls and stuff.
    TSY and BA Nana can infiltrate the enemy using charm and ahem good looks.
    And elfin will be our secret weapon/mascot – using the thermonuclear fission bomb of pedantry and attrition to bore the enemy to death 😉

I reckon it could be unbeatable.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I do find it fascinating how many seemingly normal stwers take pics of themselves naked or near naked outdoors.

iDave
    Free Member

wouldn’t the enemy just need to ask the ‘STW Army’ a question about children/diet/immigration – and then take advantage of the ensuing discord?

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

idave – it could be a counter weapon. Enemy is then bored into a stupor and then the STW Army takes over. If anyone wants to volunteer themselves for a role, do shout. idave – PTI instructor?

I do find it fascinating how many seemingly normal stwers take pics of themselves naked or near naked outdoors

I find it disappointing how few normal people who like taking pictures of themselves semi naked outdoors post on STW.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I think the lack of pics of semi/fully naked female STWers is a crying shame…

rOcKeTdOg

I don’t

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Gayer

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

burnley posted a pic of her arse with a tattoo 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

And you still have it Simon, even if you can’t remember her proper name is Bumley

cinnamon_girl

I do find it fascinating how many seemingly normal stwers take pics of themselves naked or near naked outdoors.

Agreed but I am definitely not complaining! In fact I would positively encourage ALL the STW guys to join in the fun. 😉

I think the lack of pics of semi/fully naked female STWers is a crying shame…

Well, dare I suggest that the STW blokes consider themselves lucky enough when us gorgeous girlies grace a ride with our presence. 😀

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

And you still have it Simon, even if you can’t remember her proper name is Bumley

I did remember, but I wasn’t sure I wasn’t kidding myself and used her proper surname instead as ‘rn’ looks very similar to ‘m’. And yes, I must have the pic somewhere 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

the pic is on her facebook page Simon, along with a few others

sharki
    Free Member

A scout? You want us to take the first hit, take one for the team…

War face pics then are needed…

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I was looking at this thread on the train, the lady next to me said MTG looked ‘fit like a wrestler’ I would have got her number for you but her body odour was quite vile and the way she devoured her bacon roll with rind hanging down her chin and a ketchup moustache was quite unattractive.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Sharki – hmm, I only have “war pics” in print, not digi. Might have to do a reconstruction…

Good scouts don’t get seen…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

with rind hanging down her chin and a ketchup moustache was quite unattractive.

don’t you just hate food snobs ?

Thanks for thinking of me catflees. You made the right decision.

sharki
    Free Member

Ok, decrete pics then…Hmmm! haven’t too many on this puter. I’ve rummage on FB for scout like.

I managed hiding for quite a while this summer, so up for the job.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

STW babes strip off:

King-ocelot
    Free Member

The blondes mine… I’m a sucker for a blonde… Love the dog smelling another dog in the background too

sharki
    Free Member

What if she’s not a natural blonde?
    When you find the truth, you’ll certainly not be in the best position to bail out.

Come to think of it you’ll definitely be having to do some bailing out.

tazzymtb

Tazzy can climn walls and stuff.

erm…. can I just clarify that “stuff” does not involve anything to with SFB’s picture of the swampdonkeymoosepigs in bikinis?

If it does I’m afraid I’m escaping the planned STW army to become a conscientious objector.

or is that pic actually Ton and MTG in a cunning “mission impossible” style disguise

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

First dibs on the ginger waif.

Diane
    Free Member

SFB if you think that pic is gonna get us to post some proper pics you got another think coming 🙂

TheSwede
    Free Member

Bunnyhop

tazzymtb – A male friend came on a skiing holiday with us. On a warm day at the end of the season he took off his top to reveal his pierced nipple. He then attached his lift pass to the ring on the nipple.
    Later when we were having a cafe stop, he told me that he’d pierced it himself with an industrial staple gun at work, however on the first go he managed to staple his nipple onto the desk. This ended up as a trip to A&E. Eeeek.

Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 331 total)

The topic ‘The Friday bloke thread then.’ is closed to new replies.