Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The French squad
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Marginally worse than us.
    Lost to Mexico.
    Now they don't want to train.
    oooooOOOOOOooooooo
    Puts the Prima in Donna.

Kuco

Ain't they use to someone else coming over and bailing them out of trouble 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ignoring the boring joke above…

They were "helped" into the finals by FIFA's (or maybe a phone call between Platini and Blatter) still unexplained decision to seed the play-offs after they played dismally in their qualifying group.

They were "helped" into the finals by Handy Henry (mind you, Ireland had an embarrassment of chances to beat them over the regulation 180 minutes anyway).

They take someone who's plainly being paying and using underage prostitutes in Germany, who then demonstrates only the arrogance a football player demonstrates by telling the coaching staff where and how HE will play.

They expel their best striker, have a big bust up at an open training session in front of their fans and the French and world media.

They disgust me and they're an embarrassment to themselves and the tournament.

They won't be missed.

Edukator
    Free Member

They disgust me

You're only jealous. If we just bowed down in face of injustice we'd still have a queen. Tous ensemble, tous ensemble. Hey! Hey!

Kuco

Ah didums deadlydarcy

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You're only jealous

Of course I'm jealous…I had to watch my country's team go out by a flagrant act of cheating. But hey, it makes my delight in the self-inflicted implosion of this group of idiots and cheats even better.

2-0 by the mighty Mexico 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ah didums deadlydarcy

😛
    🙂

Kuco

LOL

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Hey Kuco, maybe the English are waiting for the Yanks to bail them out again …………what you reckon geezer ?

I love these World War 2 reference jokes……….doncha you Kuco ? 🙂

Kuco

Yep keep me entertained 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

ernie the lurker strikes again 🙂

but this time…on a football related thread 😯

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

DD –

They take someone who's plainly being paying and using underage prostitutes in Germany, who then demonstrates only the arrogance a football player demonstrates by telling the coaching staff where and how HE will play.

Can you expand on this bit please? I must have missed this story.

MSP

If Keane had lead as honest a career as Henry, then one of the times he threw himself on the floor in the box in that game, the ref may have believed him. Henry even cheats with more class than any of the Irish team.

Edukator
    Free Member
    allthepies
    Free Member

😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Edukator's dunnit Obi_Twa

myheadsashed

c'est 100 euro le Poke 😀

Really

psychle
    Free Member

WTF was that TV show??? dang…

Edukator
    Free Member

2000 euros.

psychle
    Free Member

and what on earth is it all about?? is that a normal show on French 'free to air' TV?

Edukator
    Free Member

What jealous of our TV shows now. Google something like "Clara morgane M6 sexy" (M6 sexy was a 90s TV show) for more late night French TV.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘The French squad’ is closed to new replies.