Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The first Poppy rant of the year.
  • jambourgie
    Free Member

What do I win?

How about a nice poppy-print blouse to go with your pretty cufflinks?

craigxxl
    Free Member

Keep it up everyone. There is loads of adds for the Poppy Appeal on this forum, nice work fellas.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Knights Templar? Do they do shrubberies?

Bet they do cufflinks!

How about a nice poppy-print blouse to go with your pretty cufflinks?

A less homophobic suggestion would be nice. Celebratory nipple-bars would be even better.

Drac

Keep it up everyone. There is loads of adds for the Poppy Appeal on this forum, nice work fellas.

Lots of poppy ups?

zanelad
    Free Member

That reminds me to dig out last year’s poppy. Save having to make a donation this year.

Northwind

The Weathersp00ns fake tweet thing this year’s really annoyed me because of the double whammy of it- first of all loads of people who’re really keen to believe it, reposting and tweeting and faceballsing it all over the place and calling for boycotts and happily liking and sharing all sorts of shitebag organisations. And then, Tommy Shitebaws claiming it’s all a leftwing conspiracy

dannyh
    Free Member

Wow, an attempt at a rant that takes at least the first page of the thread to establish what the OP is actually on about.

I reckon Tim Berners Lee must look in the mirror sometimes and say “maybe I shouldn’t have followed my instincts about this Internet thing after all”.

chakaping
    Free Member

Sterling work OP.

In addition to your pal not having checked out the source, do you think he might have “liked” your comment as a gesture of his contrition? And was perhaps too embarrassed by his blunder to say anything?

Thus rendering your rant void?

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘The first Poppy rant of the year.’ is closed to new replies.