Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • The fine and delicate art of political protest
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

I can confirm that my fantasies are a Margaret Beckett-free zone, and if it’s all the same to you I’ll keep it that way….

Mandelson wandering around in there I could just about take, but Beckett is a definite no-no.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Fing is; Leila Deen threw the stuff over Mandy, to highlight the Plane Stupid campaign. But all the TV and Radio programmes are talking about, is the legality and implications of her actions. Bugger all mention of the actual reason she did it.

And now I’ve seen the mardy cow spouting on about stuff, I’ve lost any support I may have had for the campaign. In fact, build another runway, just to piss her off! Campaign FAIL.

Silly bint. Comparing their ‘struggle’ with that of the Miners, or Suffragettes?? Piffle.

Mandy shooduv roundhouse kicked her in the head. That wooduv taught her.

What do we want? More runways! When do we want them? Now!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

What about Caroline Flint MP?

Hmmmmmm…….

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Throwing harmless stuff at politicians is perfectly fine – as is insulting them and heckling them. Nowt that could cause anything other than a bruised ego of course but I have absolutely no problem with this one and I applaud her for doing it.

Poindexter
    Free Member

I sold a bike to Peter Tatchell once. He’s not a very nice person, I don’t think. He was quite rude to me. Very arrogant, I thought.

People in plastic houses shouldn’t throw Nitromors. 🙄

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Very clever, AdamG! Have a gold star!

TJ; ok then, I’ll throw mushy peas over you, then. I won’t expect any retribution.

surfer
    Free Member

TJ; ok then, I’ll throw mushy peas over you, then. I won’t expect any retribution.

Other than a smack in the mouth?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Well, that’s my point, in’t it?

You can’t just go round throwing stuff over other people, just ‘cos you feel like it.

Stupid and childish. That woman’s just made herself look like an idiot.

Taking on a politician like Mandy? Think you can just walk away? Hmm, good luck in any future career, love…

surfer
    Free Member

Well, that’s my point, in’t it?

You can’t just go round throwing stuff over other people, just ‘cos you feel like it.

Taking on a politician like Mandy? Think you can just walk away? Hmm, good luck in any future career, love

Not really she’s on every national news channel, mission accomplished I would think!

Think you are also overreacting. I suspect Mandelson will not be making it his mission to ruin her career.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Rudeboy – for sure the thrower gets whats coming to them. In Prescotts case it was a punch in the gob. Mandy has made nowt of it. No complaint to the polis = no prosecution. In other cases they have been rightly prosecuted. I never said they should get away with it – they have to face the consequences of their actions. Me – I’d have you drawn and quartered.

markenduro
    Free Member

A camel

Margeret Beckett

Is it just me that thinks this?

Poindexter
    Free Member

Accusations that are levelled at you on a daily basis. Doesn’t stop you doing it though does it. Why is anybodies guess. 🙄

TimothyD
    Free Member

Pook – Member
    ok, all credibility lost by comparing her actions to those of the suffragettes and the miners….

Self righteous climate change custard cobber

Posted 7 hours ago # Report-Post

It depends on your perspective i think.

I think climate change is as big an issue as women voting is,which was about human rights,because you could argue that people have a right to live in an unpolluted environment,and it can ipmact people’s quality of lives like the mines closing down did do.

A lot of people will lose thier homes and jobs and possibly lives if the planet heats up by not many degrees,from things like glaciers and snows melting which provide people with drinking water,and the sea becoming much more barren and less diverse because of acidification from CO2 emissions which could affect fishermen’s livelyhoods, and the lives of costal comunities,which the third runway isn’t really going to help.

Personally I think the issue she’s hilighting,rather than the thowing of the green goo,is easily comparible in seriousness to the miner’s strikes or woman’s rights in the UK.

I’d be interested to know why you don’t,though.

Cheers
    Tim

RudeBoy
    Free Member

markenduro; that’s a bit unkind.

That’s quite a nice looking camel.

AdamG; you love me really, don’t you? You must do, considering the amount of interest you show to the utter rubbish I post! Makes me laugh.

Fair enough, TJ. I’duv had her tortured. Put it this way, the leccy bill would go up dramatically..

No, I woon’t really. Prolly just instinctively lash out, tbh.

She’s lucky. In some countries, she’d have been shot, or dragged off screaming to be tortured in some cell somewhere well away from the public eye.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Poindexter for someone who’s only been on the forum for less than 2 weeks, you appear to be something of an expert on RudeBoy.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

does not in any way he? I find it quite flattering, really, if a little creepy…

Poindexter
    Free Member

Yeah, I can’t get enough of self-righteous cockernee bed-wetters. 🙄

RudeBoy
    Free Member

See? He just can’t resist me!

Want a signed pic, to treasure forever?

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘The fine and delicate art of political protest’ is closed to new replies.