Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The Fall series 1 – did it really end like that? (possibly spoilers within)
  • geoffj

Just watched 5 episodes of series 1 of The Fall.
    Does it really end with Paul driving into the sunset with his family in a knackered volvo estate?
    Am I really going to have to watch at least the start of series 2 to see if Stella can get her man? and
    Does Gillian Anderson do any other character than wooden stoically dark and moody?

Disappoointed from Scotland 🙄

Stoner
    Free Member

you need to watch all of series 2 for satisfaction. It’s worth it.

Although G Anderson doesnt get her norks out in that series either 🙁

geoffj

👿 Series 2 isn’t free on Amazon Prime either so I’m going to have to buy it!

nbt

I’ve got it on PVR, I can knock it into MPG if you have somewhere i can put it

geoffj

nbt that’s a very kind offer – I’ve sent you a link to a shared dropbox folder.
    Thanks

nbt

Got the email, might be a couple of days till I can sort it out (not home till late tonight) but will be in touch 🙂

geoffj

Thnx 🙂

nbt

Figured out this morning why the auto-decode wasn’t working, should be decoded and transformed to MPG by the end of the day I hope – will check when i get home tonight

nbt

all ready to go but my upload speeds are abysmal – will take it to work tomorrow and upload it 🙂

rene59
    Free Member

He would be as well to download it from one of several popular torrent sites where it is available in full. Would have saved you a bit of hassle.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The Fall series 1 – did it really end like that? (possibly spoilers within)’ is closed to new replies.