Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The extra day – next Weds
  • iDave
    Free Member

Any odd plans? I may ride around Cannock until I can’t ride any more then try and run for a while. A kind of vile present to myself.

seven
    Free Member

sadly work like every Wednesday. cant help but think that I’ll be working for free somehow. Can’t see my company adding an extra day to my pay this year

cynic-al
    Free Member

You work the day this year and then get it off the other 3.

I’ll be waiting by the phone for a marriage proposal.

seven
    Free Member

nice logic, do you work in management ?

cynic-al
    Free Member

No, I just have a brain.

brakes
    Free Member

whose do you have? do you keep it in a jar in the spare room?

cynic-al
    Free Member

yours.

I had seven’s also, but I threw it in the bin 😛

Sue_W
    Free Member

It’s an extra day, that only exists every 4 years, so time to do something special! (Plus I’m in the middle of a load of housing and work stress, and have had to cancel a winter mountaineering trip to Scotland, so feel the need for something good to look forward to …)

So am taking my ‘we’re not really dating’ chap on a surprise night out to see a great blues player from Canada and then to stay in a rather gorgeous hotel with jacuzzi 🙂

Oh, and it’s our ‘bring and share’ baked potato lunch at work – cool!

seven
    Free Member

somebody sold you a pup Al, still got mine and it’s working fine

add it up 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

Can’t see my company adding an extra day to my pay this year

They’ve been building up credit for the last four years though. It’s just pay back time for them this year.

onehundredthidiot

They’ll give it back as a wedding or jubilee or some such thing (but grudgingly tell you how much it costs the economy to do so).

stevemtb
    Free Member

I’m flying out to Spain on the 29th with the road bike for some early season training, shame it’s going to be the first real training of the year so going to hurt like hell!!

At least it’ll be warm 😀

fathomer

Plus we get an extra day off this year for some Jubilee. My boss made this point to me the other day when moaning about working an extra day!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I’m going to my sisters party, it’s her 6th birthday or something.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘The extra day – next Weds’ is closed to new replies.