Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The ‘Every day without fail’ club.
  • stratobiker
    Free Member

Right, i’ve ridden my bike every day in 2009 so far 😉

How’s about you?…..

racing_ralph
    Free Member

not once yet 🙁

Onzadog
    Free Member

I did twenty minutes yesterday to seal up the small leaks in a tubeless converstion. Does that count? If so, I’ll do the other one tonight and then I’m 100%!

DaveGr
    Free Member

two out of two so far though only a quick jaunt to town and back today.

Drac

Was working yesterday and had the kids all day today.

Oggles
    Free Member

Hmmm… there’s still time left for a quicky I think. We’ve had relatives over today which makes things a bit tricky. Lights are (semi) charged and ready to roll though!

miketually
    Free Member

Feeding the chickens and sweeping the path turned me into a coughing wretch today, which means I’m not over my chest infection. No bike riding for me…

radoggair
    Free Member

2 out of 2 here as well. A quick 18 miler yesterday, recovery ride and then usual 40 mile commute today. Leave just before 5am in the morning and today was quite nice in fact. Didn’t get a brain freeze like i did earlier in the week. Tomorrow, mtb day, then 40 mile commute on sunday, maybe take long route home and add an extra 10 miles into equation

stratobiker
    Free Member

“Way to go” radoggair…….a 40 mile commute? That’s proper stuff that. 8)

Got a roadie ride tomorrow with the local club – around 80kms. Then a VTT rando on Sunday in the Massif Central. Starts at 09:00, and the temperature is not expected to be above freezing all day!!! Bright and sunny though.

SB 🙂

mamadirt
    Free Member

Did that last year – managed up until we went away for Easter . . . not bad though.

scaredypants

hmmm, I’m “every day fail” so far

can’t see it changing much before about Easter either 🙁

simonralli2
    Free Member

What are these “bikes” you talk of??

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

I ride every day, all year. Last time I didn’t ride was after a hernia op in 06.

BB

hilldodger
    Free Member

so far so good, but the weather’s been great – when the wind and rain are lashing it down it may be another story 😳

stratobiker
    Free Member

Todays ride done. 80kms in blazing sunshine @ 4degrees!!!
    Thanks to all the Rochechouart Olmypic Club Cyclo for the training and the French lesson. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘The ‘Every day without fail’ club.’ is closed to new replies.