Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • "The End of History" from BrewDog
  • bigyinn
    Free Member

I'd like to try some of that, have a suspicion its more like a spirit tho. Not sure im into the whole packaging idea, their descriptions are a bit pretentious.

psychle
    Free Member

£500 for a bottle… and at 55% I'm fairly confident it's meant to be drunk as a spirit! Wonder what it tastes like?… I'm almost tempted as my wife would love a stuffed squirrel! 😆

cynic-al
    Free Member

I think they are just having a laugh.

vinnyeh

I don't believe they can ferment to this strength- surely no yeast can survive. They'd have to be either removing water by freezing, or fortifying, which doesn't make it a beer in my books.

tiger_roach
    Free Member

Even more of a ripoff than bikes 😉

I like this;

In exactly the same manner that you would enjoy a fine whisky, a Frank Zappa album or a visit from a friendly yet anxious ghost.

psychle
    Free Member

I don't believe they can ferment to this strength- surely no yeast can survive. They'd have to be either removing water by freezing, or fortifying, which doesn't make it a beer in my books.

It's done by freezing I think?

allthepies
    Free Member

Yes, the freeze the beer and leave the water behind.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

brilliant marketing by the boys from the broch. Pretty much every product they've released gets free advertising from the bbc

psychle
    Free Member

coincidentally, I ran into a chap on the tube last night quaffing a bottle of Punk! 'twas a nice lad, though a little pished 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I ran into a chap on the tube last night quaffing a bottle of Punk! 'twas a nice lad, though a little pished

Wasn't me.

allthepies
    Free Member

Love the bottle!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘"The End of History" from BrewDog’ is closed to new replies.