Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The end of civilisation as we know it
  • Harry_the_Spider
    mogrim

Air Wick has partnered with the UK National Parks, developing a range of fragrances inspired by the UK’s distinctive and majestic National Parks. These evocative fragrances not only capture the freshness of Britain’s ‘breathing spaces’, but are also designed to bring the countryside…inside. As well as experiencing the beautiful Yorkshire Dales, Peak District, Exmoor and Brecon Beacons first hand, you can now enjoy fragrances inspired by these parks from the comfort of your own home. Whist, supporting the UK National Parks with every purchase.

I’m not sure I want my house to smell like Yorkshire.

crikey
    Free Member

Imagine how much the person who thought that pile of shit up is being paid and weep…..

Junkyard
    Free Member

Bet their home smells nice though

iolo
    Free Member

Is Snowdonia included in the new improved version for next year after they left it out of that list?
    The same as Daz washing up powder could wash your clothes whiter and better ever time they changed the colour of the box.

seadog101

We live in an AONB, rather lovely it is too, until you have that few times of the year when The Farmer needs to enhance the productivity of his fields with a couple tons of fresh stinking poop.

Will the Air Wick give that to you every now and then?

tenfoot

No you have to manufacture that yourself.

jonba
    Free Member

What no muck spreading or sheep shit option?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘The end of civilisation as we know it’ is closed to new replies.