Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • The Emma Way punishment poll
  • mrlebowski
    Free Member

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=arwZcw0Ejcc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DarwZcw0Ejcc[/video]

benji
    Free Member

Kicking the iphone into a bodily orifice that is usually covered for modesty purposes.

You can’t help but think that the more these people get featured, the more people side with these morons in the modern day get out of my way i’m so busy being busy doing nothing but it makes me feel important way.

fourbanger
    Free Member

“nick1962 – Member
    Make her look at photos of the crash scene of the next ten cyclists killed on the roads then meet their loved ones and attend their funerals.
    POSTED 10 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST”

This would be good.

My bet is minimum everything, with an out of touch old judge commending her for her “genuine remorse” over the incident…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    KonaTC

I’m with nick1962

Make her look at photos of the crash scene of the next ten cyclists killed on the roads then meet their loved ones and attend their funerals.

Would also add 100 hours voluntary work in a trauma centre

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well, she’s pleaded Not Guilty

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-23730371

provisional trial date has been set for 19 November

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Well I hope it includes compulsory cycling proficiency or an equivalent cycle safety course.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

If I was genuinely remorseful I’d have pled guilty and have faced the music.

Courts generally are not keen on not guilty pleas.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I wonder what exactly her defence will be is it you cannot believe everything i say 🙄

swavis

Looks like she’s making the minor celebrity single already… 👿

rogerthecat
    Free Member

More time to build the fire, distribute the pitchforks and torches then, whatever the verdict – we can burn the witch.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

The careless driving, I can partly understand her contesting, but seeing as she did leave the scene and not report, which she appears to have admitted already in tweets and media spiels, I don’t see how she can hope to get away with

mrmo
    Free Member

The careless driving, I can partly understand her contesting, but seeing as she did leave the scene and not report, which she appears to have admitted already in tweets and media spiels, I don’t see how she can hope to get away with

being as the magistrates will be drivers, and these things happen. She is innocent. Why would she plead guilty when she hasn’t done anything the daily mail would say is wrong?

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Oh didn’t you hear? There was no accident therefore no scene of an accident to leave.

unklehomered
    Free Member

But it was just a silly tweet…

As the more recent one was ‘just kidding’ with her use of the words ‘definitely’ and ‘deadly serious’… 🙄

richmtb

Didn’t even bother to show up in court

Burn her!

dizcostix
    Free Member

unbelievable – she’s admitted to clipping the cyclists handlebar but pleaded not guilty for failing to stop??

Ah yes, it must be one of those times where a car clips a cyclists handlebar and there’s zero effect 🙄

Bunnyhop

Mate, I’ll take her round on a tandem – so long as I don’t need to be naked too…

You see this to me would be great fun and something I’d really love, however I think in her case she’d be screaming for you to stop and beg for forgiveness.

nickewen
    Free Member

A lengthy ban and a reet good kicking. Ad be happy wi that.

allthegear
    Free Member

Somehow, I can see her walking away from this with a not guilty verdict. Just can’t believe she would have been advised this way if they didn’t have a strong belief they can get her off. Please tell me the authorities haven’t mucked up the paperwork…

Rachel

Speshpaul

She’s got a good brief, her defence has been very well managed since she stopped doing it herself.
    watch this baby spin.
    i think she might get away with it…. the longer it drags out the more of a scape goat she will be look.

cookeaa

She Should get a ban, small fine and mandatory attendance of a driving safety awareness course, But its starting to feel like she might dance out of this one on technicality or lack of evidence perhaps.

ian martin
    Free Member

Just watched her interview on bbc from YouTube and think she will walk free.
    It’s all a bit he said, she said but with a heat of the moment outburst on twitter.
    Her lawyers will do all the talking for her in court whilst she sits looking all remorsefull. I do think she’ll lose her job and some credibility though. Will it be enough of a punishment for being a silly uncaring cow?. Not really.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

Shall we have sweepstake?

I reckon she’ll get 6 points and a £1000 fine for leaving the scene and not reporting but she’ll get not guilty for the careless driving bit

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Hmm, the wrench appears to be ‘I wasn’t driving carelessly, therefore I didn’t leave the scene or report the accident’. If her and here comedy legal person is going to use that defence, then she deserves to get the book thrown at her

Karinofnine

We can do something, we can wait to see what the verdict is, in November, and if she gets off, or is only lightly punished, we can write letters. It worked with the McCourt case. If enough people complain something will be done. Perhaps the CTC might spearhead the campaign too.

epicyclo

Karinofnine – Member
    We can do something, we can wait to see what the verdict is, in November, and if she gets off, or is only lightly punished, we can write letters. It worked with the McCourt case. If enough people complain something will be done. Perhaps the CTC might spearhead the campaign too.

^ +1

unklehomered
    Free Member

If her and her comedy legal person is going to use that defence, then she deserves to get the book thrown at her

Can we choose which book? I choose a hardback large print version Homer’s Odyssey, illustrated edition.

turboferret

Any news on the outcome of the court case?

Cheers, Rich

epicyclo

California leads the way – tweets used as a measure of intent.

This is how to do it

Bunnyhop – Member
    “Mate, I’ll take her round on a tandem – so long as I don’t need to be naked too…”
    You see this to me would be great fun and something I’d really love…

Nice of you to volunteer. You’ll be a sensation… 🙂

atlaz
    Free Member

Any news on the outcome of the court case?

Cheers, Rich

She didn’t attend, solicitor pleaded not guilty on her behalf. Trial is in November.

Odd that she said not guilty to something she basically admitted she did on TV/Radio/newspaper.

Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘The Emma Way punishment poll’ is closed to new replies.