Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • The EDL and BNP have competition…
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member

Yet another one…

http://www.britainfirst.org

How depressing.

parkesie
    Free Member

Not even going to click on that link.

MSP

Is it all about how immigration has shaped and created modern Britain, detailing how we were originally settled across a land bridge from continental Europe, progressing to the influx of Romans, Normans, Vikings, progressing to the Irish, and then just in the later half of the last century much needed immigrants from subcontinental India, and the Caribbean. Does it detail how all this immigration has shaped our diverse and rich cultural heritage?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Does it detail how all this immigration has shaped our diverse and rich cultural heritage?

BRITUN FIRST!

5thElefant
    Free Member

Is it all about how immigration has shaped and created modern Britain, detailing how we were originally settled across a land bridge from continental Europe, progressing to the influx of Romans, Normans, Vikings, progressing to the Irish, and then just in the later half of the last century much needed immigrants from subcontinental India, and the Caribbean. Does it detail how all this immigration has shaped our diverse and rich cultural heritage?

Each wave murdered and enslaved the previous one. So maybe not the spin you were looking for.

CountZero

Each wave murdered and enslaved the previous one. So maybe not the spin you were looking for.

Yeah? Citation needed.

soobalias
    Free Member

im with parksie, wont dignify it with a click

i feel bad that i even looked at this thread tbh.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Yeah? Citation needed.

Blood of the Isles is a very good read. Details the waves of immigration through looking at the genetic record. The good news is that the female line remains intact. It’s just the male line that gets wiped out by invaders.

Stoner
    Free Member

And there was me thinking it was a thread about the SNP 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

5thElefant – Member

The good news is that the female line remains intact. It’s just the male line that gets wiped out by invaders.

Okay … slightly technical … how does that work? I thought once you’re mixed the rest will be mixed? No?

🙂

ohnohesback
    Free Member

‘s the mitochondial DNA innit?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I read a very good book called Face of Britain by Dr Robin McKie who worked on the human genome project. They did studies of remote and settled populations around the British Isles to see if they could detect the genetic ancestry of the British peoples.
    On Orkney they found that all the females had mainland Scots DNA but none of the men. The men were all of Norse(Norwegian) stock and they surmised that the Orkneys had been hit by Norse raiders who were landless men from Scandinavia and that they had simply killed all the native males and taken the women as wives and slaves.

Interestingly, they also found that they could distinguish between ‘Celt’ and Angles/Saxons and Norse and Dane but could not distinguish between Anglo-Saxon and Dane. It seems the Angles/Saxons/Jutes and Danes are close enough that current DNA profiling can’t detect enough differences, effectively the English and the Dane are the same invaders seperated by a few hundred yrs.

BristolPablo
    Free Member

Rather than click on the Britain First link and give them exposure and internet traffic, click on the hope not hate website and read their analysis of the people and policies behind Britain First
    http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/hate-groups/bf/

patriotpro
    Free Member

Whilst ever immigration goes unchecked, and un-catered for in terms of pulic services, houses and so on, there will ALWAYS be groups like the BNP, EDL, etc…

Tis only the beginning…

yossarian
    Free Member

Rivers of blood eh patriotpro?

patriotpro
    Free Member

I’d prefer a right good german pilsner, but if you say so yossers.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Whilst ever immigration goes unchecked,

When exactly did we last have unchecked immigration?

i think what we have always had is Neanderthal knuckle dragging bigots who cannot move with the times. They harbour some idyllic yet false view of Albion as it once was under arthur or some such fairy tale image of this sceptred isle [named after the german setllers]

Idiots i would rather they leave tbh

somouk
    Free Member

Immigration isn’t our issue. Most of people who come through immigration are doing so because the british are too lazy to do the jobs that they will do.

The few that come across just to claim benefits are the issue, if all the immigrants were told they couldn’t claim benefits then I think we’d see a saving and potentially a drop in immigration. But then benefits is only a small percentage fiscally compared to pensions…

yossarian
    Free Member

The simple truth is that if we rounded up all the scumbags in the uk and dumped them in the ocean the vast majority would be white English. We’d also be able to cleanse ourselves of the regressive genes so prevalent in people who support the EDL, BNP, UKIP etc.

Once there are enough immigrants to tip the vote that’ll be my election pledge. 😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Each wave murdered and enslaved the previous one

What a load of rubbish. Read your history. The Saxons made peace with the Vikings, the Romans left of their own accord, the French tried but got nowhere in the long run and I don’t recall the British being enslaved by immigrating Asians and Caribbeans!

Kryton57

My ancestors came across with eh Vikings and helped conquer York.

Am I allowed to post here of is there a form I should fill in? And more to the point, is there some kind of rape and pillage benefit I can claim?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Er, Alfred did make peace with the Danes for a time but his long term aim (achieved by his grandson AEThelstan) was nothing less than the defeat and submission of the Danish controlled Kingdoms of Northumbria, East Anglia and northern Mercia. The West Saxons (Wessex) aimed to and finally did defeat the Danish invaders and made the prospect of trying to attack Wessex such a suicide mission that the Danes and the Norse sodded off to Frankia instead!

thomthumb
    Free Member

I don’t recall the British being enslaved by immigrating Asians and Caribbeans!

read the link at the top and try again! 🙄

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

…..because the british are too lazy to do the jobs that they will do.

And that is an example of how the BNP and EDL don’t have a monopoly when it comes to talking bollox.

….the French tried but got nowhere in the long run

In 1066 a French province invaded and conquered the English, and in the following centuries the only language spoken in English royal courts was French. The invaders never left.

somouk
    Free Member

And that is an example of how the BNP and EDL don’t have a monopoly when it comes to talking bollox.

You retort with a witty comment but offer no reasoning. In my local area every cornershop that requires long hours and poor pay is run by an immigrant of some nature, almost all labouring jobs on local building sites are done by the Polish and every car wash in the area is Kosovan.

All jobs that were available to the locals but from the pub chatter I’ve heard over the years no one wanted them as it was too long hours for the money earnt.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You retort with a witty comment but offer no reasoning.

I generally don’t bother trying to reason with racist nonsense. All the Poles on your local building sites aren’t working because “the british are too lazy”. There was plenty of building work going on before the first wave of Poles arrived.

somouk
    Free Member

I generally don’t bother trying to reason with racist nonsense. All the Poles on your local building sites aren’t working because “the british are too lazy”. There was plenty of building work going on before the first wave of Poles arrived.

Indeed there was, plenty of building work going on and they couldn’t get enough labourers to do the jobs.

Then the recession hit, the building stopped and now it’s started again with a workforce of foreigners.

I fail to see how it’s racist… I’m a white british male passing comment on what I have witnessed in my local area.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Indeed there was, plenty of building work going on and they couldn’t get enough labourers to do the jobs.

More nonsense. And most Poles working on UK building sites are skilled tradesmen, not labourers.

somouk
    Free Member

More nonsense. And most Poles working on UK building sites are skilled tradesmen, not labourers.

Not the ones I’ve worked on or the ones my Brother has worked on, the majority of skilled jobs are normally filled by English tradesmen and labouring is done by a mix of Eastern European guys who are normally paid on a daily rate or shipped in by minibus contractors.

yossarian
    Free Member

Are we having a pissing competition now? I’ll get my cock out 🙂

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

the majority of skilled jobs are normally filled by English tradesmen and labouring is done by a mix of Eastern European guys

lol

somouk
    Free Member

lol

Constructive. Whilst I’m happy to appreciate what I’ve experienced might not be typical of the rest of the country it’s certainly what I’ve seen and heard from people.

Are we having a pissing competition now? I’ll get my cock out

Please don’t, mines clearly the biggest 😆

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘The EDL and BNP have competition…’ is closed to new replies.