Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • The DX lights from Dealextreme did you……………………
  • postierich
    Free Member

No worries Duckers its like water of a DUCKS back ref the IA thats coming up.

sherry
    Free Member

Mine just arrived today and its better quality than I expected. Ordered on the 27 September, that's not too bad on delivery considering its from Hong Kong and customs etc. Anyone know what the best adapter is to use and when is it fully charged. Also, can the battery be over charged?

grumm
    Free Member

Just got mine too – is the battery charged when the light is green?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    montylikesbeer

yep green means charged.

Get a 45p adapter from asda or tesco and away you go

When on the bike the rear button will go from green to red when running down.

Same'ish with the charger, red charging fully, redygreen almost there and green done

sangobegger
    Free Member

Waited 2.5 weeks(highlands) for my mte ssc p7 two stage light.Yee-ha,it really blows the night apart.I,m running 2 cr123 batts inside,while I wait another 2.5 weeks for my 18650's,but so far it seems like a pretty impressive package.

SusieG
    Free Member

I had the same problem as some others- got a paypal receipt but no DealExtreme order confirmation… I sent DealExtreme the paypal receipt as advised via website, but I've not had any response and that was 5 days ago… Anyone else experienced this?

Taz

Hi Susie

Yes. You need to set up an acount with DX (assuming you have not). Then you get to see the status of the order.

I did not do this initially and was getting no info back. I set up the account and could then see the order online in my account and a day later got shipping confirmation

SusieG
    Free Member

Thank you Taz.

I have set up an account but my order doesn't appear in there…

However, via the DX Customer Services Express webpage 'Request status/history' I have found my help ticket (by entering my paypal receipt no and email address). It says: 'Status – Request has been received – waiting for processing.'

Not sure if that means the help ticket has been recieved and is waiting for processing, or whether this refers to my actual order!!

postierich
    Free Member

Any pics of the lights in use!

grumm
    Free Member

There's lots of pics of the lights in use around – think trout posted some in another thread earlier.

Here let me google that for you

😛

postierich
    Free Member

Hope your google works better than mine!

Fexck all

postierich
    Free Member

Just realised my error 🙄

postierich
    Free Member

Just realised my error 🙄

soops
    Free Member

My light is instock!
    just got to get to the dispatch stage now. 😀

Bigd
    Free Member

My lights been in stock over a week, DX still collecting from supplier ❓

AlteredCarbon
    Free Member

I'm still waiting on any movement for my DX torch and assorted mounts which were ordered on the 23rd 🙄

therevokid
    Free Member

ordered 29/9 … still "collecting from supplier" 🙁

mavisto
    Free Member

Ordered 21/9 just gone to 'Packaging' today.

They must be getting requests for huge numbers at the moment with the northern hemisphere heading towards the dark winter months.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

ordered my helmet mounted version on the 26th – is on its way now – left hk on saturday

SusieG
    Free Member

Beginning to get a bit worried now… One week on and still no confirmation of order from DealExtreme despite the money being taken by PalPal… I have tried to email and ring them to chase up the Help ticket I submitted, but no response…

epicsteve
    Free Member

Mine were ordered on the 21st of last month and arrived this morning.

Chris-S
    Free Member

How do they arrive here? Is by the postman or parcelforce ??? and what is the normal transit time from 'left Hong Kong' ?

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

ordered on the 21st … arrived this morning

Dammit! Still waiting for mine and ordered on the 19th Sept, had a email saying posted on the 5th Oct but they didn't get off the ground until the 10th! Not fair, luckily not needing em yet, but y'know what it's like … I want it now! Grrr 🙁 … maybe tomorrow?

richie_boy2
    Free Member

my ledgend lights are on the way. Butthey arent from hong kong. They are from my mate in the office's garden shed

soops
    Free Member

I have a tracking number! It's on it's way. 8)

duckers
    Free Member

Mines been in the post for waaaaaayyyyyy too long, I thought it might have been delivered by this weekend but I am losing faith, I reckon its in england today but doesnt show up on any of the track and trace sites,, maybe postierich can answer this one, will it show on track and trace when it gets to this country or not? I just selected the standard DX postal option. Not that any of that matters at the moment as I have a dirty stinking cold so am avoiding being sweated up in the outdoors for too long without at least 6 layers on anyway….

Bigd
    Free Member

Light now went from ship in 1-3 days to Back ordered anyone know how much time this will put on to order

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Mine's arrived at last, took 6 days from leaving HK to my door (that's from the HK postal service saying it has left for the UK and not DX's time it was posted) tracking number wouldn't work on the royal mail or parcel force services though. Very impressed, stunning for the money, out-shines my old Marwi Night Pro halogens 35w (15+20w) on half power, lights up my whole garden on full power – 80 foot. Glad to see it can be adjusted side to side a bit too – going to mount mine near my grips so I can change the settings easily with my thumb on the rear switch, and the flash mode is a flashing rather than strobe. The whole package is so small I can fit it in a medium size digital camera pouch. But the battery pouch is a bit iffy, and seems to have a strap missing, as mentioned so better to get one of the lumicycle one's.

😀

rob
    Free Member

The postie droped mine off this morning left hong kong on the 13/10

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

I've just cancelled my order. I placed it on the 5th when the website was instock.. guess what? It wasn't in stock, so i've been checking for the last fortnight and it's still awaiting stock. I'll have the money in my account instead of theirs. 🙁

postierich
    Free Member

Yahay got mine today left on the 13th from HK i delivered it to myself this morning.

Seems to be fully charged already! 😆

mavisto
    Free Member

After 1 month and 3 days my light has arrived. Yipeeeeeeee.

grumm
    Free Member

maybe postierich can answer this one, will it show on track and trace when it gets to this country or not?

Mine never did and I obsessively checked it many times right up to delivery 😉

singlespeedstu

The tracking number on the first one I ordered didn't work either.

The second one hasn't even got as far as a tracking number.

Oh well it'll arrive sometime.

soops
    Free Member

Still waiting for mine. It has left Hong Kong.

postierich
    Free Member

Had a night ride around Afan last night and it was slipping on the bars all the time,ended up mounting it on my grips,with it not mounted central it was a bit gash.
    All the other guys were impressed with it.

CountZero

But the battery pouch is a bit iffy, and seems to have a strap missing, as mentioned so better to get one of the lumicycle one's.

There isn't a strap missing. I thought that, but it's rather neat; what you do is turn one of the rectangular 'rings' 90 degrees, and push it throught the hole in the other. Simples. That way the battery is totally secure on the stem or t/tube. Sorted. 'Tis a pretty impressive light, isn't it. It's reviewed in the latest MBUK light round-up, but as the Leddite Luma C. They add a UK charger, a guarantee and the convenience of buying through a local shop. And they charge £150 for the privilege…

Jamie
    Free Member

Just pulled the trigger for one myself now.

*sits patiently for 3-4-5 weeks*

therevokid
    Free Member

ordered 29/9, chased later, followed the web link regarding
    paypal express orders, arrived 19/10 …. "blinding" little light !

saw the £150.00 leddite and thought – I'm glad I went direct – saved
    a oner there !!

CountZero

The only thing you need is a cheap adaptor from Wilco's or somewhere to use the two-pin plug in a three-pin UK socket. Less than a quid.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 120 total)

The topic ‘The DX lights from Dealextreme did you……………………’ is closed to new replies.