Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The Duchess of York
  • binners

Oh dear.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8699423.stm

proof (as if more were needed) that she's not very bright. You'd think that if you were trying to solicit a half a million quid bung from someone, you'd possibly check out who they were first. Just a thought

Must be the in-breading

LHS
    Free Member

Who actually gives a flying ****? Really?

convert

I'm presuming what she did was not actually illegal was it… and there is nothing left for her to resign from/ leave/ be chucked out of – apart from maybe life. Like all of these stings I can't imagine the press run around going to the expense of setting these things up unless they think there is a chance of them working, i.e. they have had a tip off she has been up to this sort of thing before.

I can't work out why it annoys me so much, maybe it's the arrogance of those brought up in that sort of society; or maybe it's the fact that she is "selling" access to someone we all pay for.

vinnyeh

can't work out why it annoys me so much, maybe it's the arrogance of those brought up in that sort of society; or maybe it's the fact that she is "selling" access to someone we all pay for.

Agreed.

Videos here. Absolutely mindboggling. When she puts here head in her hands, the first time I saw it, I thought she was crying with shame.

clubber
    Free Member

I want to know what in-breading is – sounds deviant. Do you need to be an (ex-)royal to take part in this activity?

She's an idiot, always has been, hardly suprising, is it?

Nick

Looks more like the media biting off the hand that feeds it to me, how else do you think they get all the shite they print?

grievoustim
    Free Member

the guy who does these stings for the NOW is a genius though. He has caught out so many people using the same disguise/ methods its not true. It seems incredible that they don't read the papers themselves and are not aware of how he operates already.

His skill seems to be exploiting the victims vanity – get them boasting and making wild claims about how powerful they are. He got the radio 2 DJ JOhnny Walker boasting that he could get himgirls and coke. I very much doubt he could get half a shandy after closing time in reality.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Always thought she was a tw4t. It's now confirmed.

DezB
    Free Member

What LHS said.
    The only f&^*ing annoying thing is the journalists going out making their own news stories. They're supposed to be reporting the news not making it happen.
    Load of bollocks.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

binners – Member
    Oh dear.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8699423.stm

proof (as if more were needed) that she's not very bright. You'd think that if you were trying to solicit a half a million quid bung from someone, you'd possibly check out who they were first. Just a thought

Must be the in-breading

Should have used her loaf…

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have to be honest if any of you lot wantto offer me half a million to meet my ex i will happily arrange it

D0NK

I have to be honest if any of you lot wantto offer me half a million to meet my ex i will happily arrange it

Cheers Johnny, coffee/keyboard interface 🙂

kevonakona
    Free Member

Is it my imagination or is she completely steaming drunk by the end?

BigJohn

It's a bit like that snooker player.

1 – Newspaper approaches well-known person undercover and asks "would you do X for an awful lot of money at some unspecified time in the future, theoretically, like"

2 – Well known person says "I might"

3 – Well known person then doesn't do X

4 – Newspaper gets on high horse.

konabunny
    Free Member

Weirdly, oldgit was whining about people drinking all day on the dole on the "red lobster day" thread but that sentiment hasn't been reproduced over here with an even bigger sponger.

convert

She did take £40K away from the meeting though didn't she? Unlike Higgins she has well and truely fessed up afterwards whilst Higgins is claiming innocence.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘The Duchess of York’ is closed to new replies.